What sort of City fan are you ?

St holder, half a dozen or so away's. I also always try to wear something city every day. I would also help out fellow blues in the street, without question and would also watch a rag burn alive in a crashed car, rather than help. I guess you could say i'm a wee bit bitter!

Second year as a SeasonCard holder after it took me three years to work out it would be cheaper than having a CityCard and buying games individually lol

I work shifts so not all away games are possible, I get to as many as possible.

I go to all home games, all the home Cup Games (no matter the round or price) and I have set a target of 8 aways this season (went to Stoke twice, Birmingham, Bolton and Blackburn last season). I'm hoping to go past that though. Wigan will be my first away of the season.

CTID though. Blue blood me - I've seen it :P

I can only get to one game a year (around the time of my birthday). Its the best time of the year<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:20 pm --<br /><br />I can only get to one game a year (around the time of my birthday). Its the best time of the year

4 -5 home games a season due to a number of things, not least living in Zürich and working all over the globe. I do however watch every game regardless of where I am. Had to wake up at 3 am on work nights to find a stream.

I would get to more games if we played at home on a sat once in a while !

Gelsons Dad said:
4 -5 home games a season due to a number of things, not least living in Zürich and working all over the globe. I do however watch every game regardless of where I am. Had to wake up at 3 am on work nights to find a stream.

I would get to more games if we played at home on a sat once in a while !
I actually think you are the biggest blue on here. I like your style.

I used to do 15- 20 games a season up to 3 years ago then lost my "pay for City games" parttime job so now just get over to 4 or 5 a year, but hoping that a tribunal will be settled soon to allow me to get to more games.
I used to love the easter, Christmas games and times like when we played Preston away on the sunday and grimsby on the tuesday, two games for one return flight (though the drinking money ruled out any monetary saving lol)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.