What sort of City fan are you ?

Season ticket holder for 15 years, then moved to australia.

Sill watch the games when i can with one eye open at 2oclock in the morning,its getting harder to keep up with sky changing kickoff times.

Always look forward to returning home and heading out for a few pints and watching the game, only problem is every time i have been back to watch city we have not won one game, i hope that changes the next time i return.

Heres looking foward to a great season ahead,and i for one will be backing our great football club through thick and thin from some australian boozer, or my armchair.

cheers.

Been a fan since I was about 6 or 7 years old despite living in Stoke!
We have three season tickets which we have had for 6 years.
We attend around 6 away games a season and all home games health permitting. My daughter who sits with us is about to give us a new baby girl blue so hopefully we will soon need 4 tickets. She is in hospital at the moment and we love her loads.

Go to all home games (may miss one if I'm on mi hols ) go to all cup games and all away games except for about two london games. Don't watch post/pre match interviews, players interviews there all bollocks, same old jargon. Don't give two fucks about meeting players or getting their scrappy autograph. Not arsed about buying the latest home n away shirts or any other merchandise other than a nice pin badge. I don't boo players whatever they may have said and done in the past. Couldn't really give a shit what the papers print about us because I don't read the papers. I use to use the word munich that was before I reached puberty, couldn't careless if other fans do use the word. Love to have banter with the opposite fans even when the game is under way. I will be having a monster session when that twat dies. I am having trouble bringing up my daughter a blue although it looks like I could be winning that battle. I'm shit at english, I'm at work, I'm off for a smoke......

At the moment I am a sit at home and watch it on tv/internet stream blue. Ive had a season ticket for 5 seasons in total and 2 of them were the first two years at coms. The 2 years after that I did stewarding there so I could get my fix. Recently due to being a student and having two young children (who both have city kits) I havent been able to afford to go (my last game was the ac milan pre season opener). The oldest knows where city play as we regularly shop at asda eastlands. I hope to take the oldest to a game this season and in the near future get a season ticket again with my boy(s) in the family stand.

allan harper said:
Go to all home games (may miss one if I'm on mi hols ) go to all cup games and all away games except for about two london games. Don't watch post/pre match interviews, players interviews there all bollocks, same old jargon. Don't give two fucks about meeting players or getting their scrappy autograph. Not arsed about buying the latest home n away shirts or any other merchandise other than a nice pin badge. I don't boo players whatever they may have said and done in the past. Couldn't really give a shit what the papers print about us because I don't read the papers. I use to use the word munich that was before I reached puberty, couldn't careless if other fans do use the word. Love to have banter with the opposite fans even when the game is under way. I will be having a monster session when that twat dies. I am having trouble bringing up my daughter a blue although it looks like I could be winning that battle. I'm shit at english, I'm at work, I'm off for a smoke......
dont beat about the bush will you ?

allan harper said:
mint post!

cyberblue said:
allan harper said:
dont beat about the bush will you ?
Wasn't the kind of smoke I was going for.....

I don't go to games as often as I used to or would like to due to the usual family and financial constraints,I've noticed that there seems to be more moaning sods at the games nowadays than there used to be,maybe that's me looking through rose tinted spectacles at the old days though.
I still enjoy the games and getting behind the players when I do go though,(probably a dozen games a season nowadays)I think some of us fans are too quiet nowadays too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.