What team do you hate most outside of England.

Celtic. The ' Scottish ' equivalent of Liverpool FC and their eternal victimhood. Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing.

Aberdeen. Probably the most hateful fans in Scotland.

Barcelona. FFP fraudsters. And if they want independence, then they play in their own Catalan league. Let's see how they like it then having to play Espanol every weekend.

You know, Germans I come across tend to hate Bayern, if they hate anyone. Especially Dortmund fans. It’s Bayern and its supporters who hate RB Leipzig, because they see them as upstarts. And they can’t stand anyone who dares to question their right to win their league over and over and over.
Bayern and Hoffenheim. Or Hoppenheim, as they call them, because Dietmar Hopp spent a fuckton of money turning them from a crappy little village team into Bundesliga material.

Used to be inter Miami...cos of the pathetic club name and rag connections...
Now they've sacked the younger ,ugly nev( ex women's team manager?? !!) I only have bitter beckham as a reason to despise a " football" team I've never watched ,who play on the other side of the world...
But I still Hate them..
Just a tiny bit less now.
David Beckham is a dickhead....after ploughing millions of pounds into a club,why would u install a man who only has experience of women's football to handle your Project?
Completely clueless rag,living in the past
" I pity the fool" David Bowie springs to mind.
And barely any experience at that.

Bayern by a country mile. German rags who are run by corrupt tax dodging hypocrites.

Buy all the other German teams best players every year to maintain their dominance and have the fucking nerve to whinge about city.

Would love to see an investigation into their Audi and adidas sponsorship deals.

Rags with a funny accent

To the Rangers fans on here: I’m not going to go into detail about why I don’t like them, not least because I don’t want to get into a political debate and hijack the thread, so please don’t message me about it. Also, the fact that I’m Jewish has fuck all to do with my taste in football teams. I wouldn’t be an Everton fan if it did. What I will say is that ransacking my home city certainly didn’t make me like them any better.

And I’m not a Celtic fan. Don’t care about them.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.