What team do you hate most outside of England.

Barcelona for their transfer antics and their FFP accusations, and sense of self entitlement.

Bayern for their Sane antics, FFP bullshit early on, and sense of self entitlement in a one team league.

Porto for their shithouse antics, and interview comments every time we played them.

Madrid, well I don't think you even need to give any reason for the Galactico team. After all FFP should have really started for them for stockpiling all the players.

LA Galaxy just for the stupidest name of a football club ever.

PSG, for their brashness when it came to FFP, and their relationship with Platini, world cup bidding and just overall seediness as an enterprise.

I remember going that game as a neutral - was expecting a carnival of types. I remember after the game walking back into town, riot police everywhere. They were even attacking the emergency services who were trying to rescue them out of the canals. They were everywhere staying in hotels from Southport to Bolton. On the one hand the stadium atmosphere was amazing - you could feel the stadium moving as they did the " bouncy ". But you never got the impression they wanted to chat to any locals and integrate generally
Why would you attack someone trying to save your life?

It’s always them lot. Challengers or not, I don’t care.

I’ve spent enough time as a kid being mocked and ridiculed by them to give it back tenfold - and I do with great pleasure.

Rag bastards.

Slavia and Sparta Prague for their backward Racist fans

Certain Russian clubs such as Zenit as above

Lazio as above

Celtic for reasons too numerous

Aberdeen scum fans and living in the 1980s

Marseille for their cheating during 1992-93 season and robbing Rangers of their only chance at Champions League glory

Roma for denying a great Dundee United team their chance at European Cup in 1984

Hates a strong word. I’d rather say I’ve a strong dislike for the above

Why would you attack someone trying to save your life?
When your so out of it you don't even know what your doing possibly. I remember walking from piccadilly station to deansgate and it was just a mass of bodies. They even attacked the TV screens in piccadilly gardens when they broke down. The next day there was just broken glass and debris all over the city centre. I remember them coming to goodison for Dave Watson's testimonial and apart from an Ibrox friendly we haven't played them again I don't think

When your so out of it you don't even know what your doing possibly. I remember walking from piccadilly station to deansgate and it was just a mass of bodies. They even attacked the TV screens in piccadilly gardens when they broke down. The next day there was just broken glass and debris all over the city centre. I remember them coming to goodison for Dave Watson's testimonial and apart from an Ibrox friendly we haven't played them again I don't think
Rangers are welcomed more or less everywhere they go.

Rangers just took an estimated 200,000 to Seville and not one single arrest. If you’ve ever been to Spain you’ll know what their police are like.

Manchester was always going to be an utter nightmare as the City couldn’t cope with the numbers. I don’t think anywhere could have coped. The Major of Manchesters ‘Come on Down’ was ill advised at best. They were warned by the club , politicians , Scottish Police to do everything to dissuade ticketless ‘supporters’ from travelling. They were warned about the numbers but they simply didn’t believe it.

I was at Albert Square and watched game in Printworks after being let down for ticket. I witnessed no trouble. None! I had little to nothing to drink as everywhere was sold out. There were no toilets other than a few portaloos. There was nowhere to put rubbish. The City simply was not prepared.

There were many suggestions made by Rangers and Scottish police. Old Trafford Cricket ground offered to show game but council refused. Pretty sure United offered their stadium but that was also knocked back.

It was so poorly organised the largest fan zone was supposed to be for the Zenit fans. I saw next to none in the City,

I keep reading we ‘Wrecked the City’ but there was little to no damage. I’ve seen a vandalised phone box and a cars broken windscreen which is out of order but considering the unprecedented numbers and alcohol consumed is minimal. I’ve seen streets strewn with ‘empties’ but the cost of cleaning that up would be next to nothing compared to the tens of millions that final generated for the city.

As a Rangers fan in his 50s who has travelled near and far I have seen many things I wish I hadn’t and in all honesty have shamed my club. Manchester 2008 was not one of them.

My first City game was a City v Chelsea game at Wembley possibly 1986. Full members Cup Final. The trouble that day was off the scale and a real eye opener for a youngish Scottish fan. I had been at an Old Firm the day before but we just never had that in our game and nowhere near that scale. Just for the record it seemed to be mostly , if not totally, Chelsea thugs. I was kinda neutral that day but after that walk up Wembley way I was City and have been ever since

Just wanted to give some balance and give the other side of the story.

You don't even get a trophy for winning that league, just a glorified hubcap.

Justified really seeing how one sided and meaningless Bayern winning it really is.
I think that Bundesliga shield is the best trophy in football, it’s an absolute beauty!

IMG_3246.jpeg

I hate United equally whether I am inside England or outside England. Actually no. If I am currently outside of England so I hate them more now as I hate them more by a little bit each day.

Oh, and Bayern.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.