What team do you hate most outside of England.

There was something I read last week about Albion Rovers wanting to change their name to Coatbridge Shamrock or something like that and play in green and white. Utterly mental. The people they're trying to appeal to are not going to ditch Celtic for them and they will also lose quite a few of their traditional support if they go down this road.
Mini me wanna be's? That would never happen in Greater Manchester.

Atletico Madrid
Bayern Munich
Boca
Celtic
Feyenoord
Galatasary
Inter Miami
Milan
Juventus
PSG
Real Madrid

Probably more,

Athletico Madrid...just a sad bunch of thugs
Came here to post the same.

And its a shame really because in one breath it's good to see a third team in Spain actually compete, but the way DS has them cheat and thug their way to victory is just horrible.

Not to keen on Bayern Munich. Quick to try and get on their high horse about us when 2 of their board/higher ups are convicted criminals and/or would be if the US justice system could get their hands on them.

To the Rangers fans on here: I’m not going to go into detail about why I don’t like them, not least because I don’t want to get into a political debate and hijack the thread, so please don’t message me about it. Also, the fact that I’m Jewish has fuck all to do with my taste in football teams. I wouldn’t be an Everton fan if it did. What I will say is that ransacking my home city certainly didn’t make me like them any better.

And I’m not a Celtic fan. Don’t care about them.
I remember going that game as a neutral - was expecting a carnival of types. I remember after the game walking back into town, riot police everywhere. They were even attacking the emergency services who were trying to rescue them out of the canals. They were everywhere staying in hotels from Southport to Bolton. On the one hand the stadium atmosphere was amazing - you could feel the stadium moving as they did the " bouncy ". But you never got the impression they wanted to chat to any locals and integrate generally

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.