What team do you hate most outside of England.

I remember going that game as a neutral - was expecting a carnival of types. I remember after the game walking back into town, riot police everywhere. They were even attacking the emergency services who were trying to rescue them out of the canals. They were everywhere staying in hotels from Southport to Bolton. On the one hand the stadium atmosphere was amazing - you could feel the stadium moving as they did the " bouncy ". But you never got the impression they wanted to chat to any locals and integrate generally
I lived in Town back then. Even before the shit that happened in the evening, during the day Rangers fans were pissing in shop doorways, robbing off-licences and mimi-supermarkets, walking over and dancing on cars, leaving their litter all over the place, giving shit to locals… it was like 100,000 Gippos had descended on Manchester. They were just a generally fucking filthy horrible group of people with an appalling attitude and lack of respect.

To put that comment into preservative; Rangers were my ‘second team’ until that day. They absolutely were not from that day onwards (saying that, I still hate Celtic more!).

I lived in Town back then. Even before the shit that happened in the evening, during the day Rangers fans were pissing in shop doorways, robbing off-licences and mimi-supermarkets, walking over and dancing on cars, leaving their litter all over the place, giving shit to locals… it was like 100,000 Gippos had descended on Manchester. They were just a generally fucking filthy horrible group of people with an appalling attitude and lack of respect.

To put that comment into preservative; Rangers were my ‘second team’ until that day. They absolutely were not from that day onwards (saying that, I still hate Celtic more!).
Do you hate me too?

Disgraceful this, our enviable position has been supplanted by the drunken lederhosen-wearing gang. We really are in a bad slump :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.