What team do you hate most outside of England.

Barcelona for me, although I think a lot of that was because I wanted to punch Sergio Busquets in the face

Every German club except Leipzig because every other German club hates them.

Always with a shit opinion online about City wanking over their 50+1 ownership that results in Bayern pissing all over the league every year.

Drum banging droning nonces the lot of them.

You know, Germans I come across tend to hate Bayern, if they hate anyone. Especially Dortmund fans. It’s Bayern and its supporters who hate RB Leipzig, because they see them as upstarts. And they can’t stand anyone who dares to question their right to win their league over and over and over.

urawa reds.

1) they want to be the rags; 2) their fans put up a racist banner in the ground, saying “Japanese only”, presumably including wanting to get rid of their manager and half their staff and team; 3) refs bend over backwards for them even though they’re a set of diving, cheating, whining twats, so they are clearly working well towards point 1) above; 4) they got a free stadium after the 2002 World Cup, the raggy cunts.

Bastards.

I think the Yokohama Fucking Marinos thing is the way they destroyed their city neighbours the Yokohama Flugels. I don’t like them (marinos) much either (see point 3) above).

Last edited:
Football Club Sheriff Tiraspol

I don't know why. Maybe it's because the name is just ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.