What the frick is going on?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
mackenzie said:
It's called Impatience. The need to have something NOW.

I blame Margaret Thatcher. ;-)

Agree. That bloody woman has cost this club some points!

I think we should bomb Old Trafford.

That'd get the old juices flowing.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Are we in administration?
Are we struggling in a relegation battle without a hope of staying up?
Are we paying our money to see the likes of Hayden Mullins, Wade Elliott and Stephen Hunt win us games?
Are we looking at a future with no hope or optimism?

THEN WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYBODY ACTING LIKE IT????

We're on course to finish 4th, have the likes of Tevez, Adebayor and co in our ranks and still in the FA Cup with a great tie at Stoke and a possible great tie at Chelsea.

Fuck me, the Palace, Pompey and Burnley forums are alot more optimistic than this one, all because we aren't winning games 5-0 playing Barca type football.

Get a grip or fuck off. The negativity is going ruin it all.

Maybe so, but do you think everything is rosey?

OK passion and committment,playing badly???? Two words NOTTINGHAM FOREST.
The first and only time in 35 years that I left a match early. I didn't enjoy the last few games much, but I didn't want to leave

PSmyth07 said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Are we paying our money to see the likes of Hayden Mullins, Wade Elliott and Stephen Hunt win us games?

We're on course to finish 4th, have the likes of Tevez, Adebayor and co in our ranks and still in the FA Cup with a great tie at Stoke and a possible great tie at Chelsea.

Fuck me, the Palace, Pompey and Burnley forums are alot more optimistic than this one, all because we aren't winning games 5-0 playing Barca type football.

Not everything, but best season I can remember since 1977. Enjoy it, and stop running City, the manager and players down. We are our own worst enemies

PSmyth07 said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

No it isn't rosey, you just have to be paitent and support the club. Sitting back, doing fuck all except moan and create a horrible atmosphere won't help. Rome wasn't built in a day but the builders are doing ok at the minute and i have faith that Rome will be a beautiful City the envy of the world.

Immaculate Pasta said:
I'm personally keeping tabs on every serious miserable fucker who is acting like a Pompey fan at the minute.

go on,tell us who,s on your list????...........

mancmackem said:
People will start to think me and Pasta are having a love-in, valentines day and all. But some of the shite i have read on here today is ridiculous. 'Fans' throwing in the F.A. Cup towel before we have kicked a ball on Tuesday, 'fans' wanting Mancini out who has been here 10 weeks, 'fans' wanting Cook out (As if that is going to change much on the pitch at this time).

There is one common theme to all of the points made above, none of them link into the meaning of 'support', or acting like a 'supporter'. There are points being made that aren't critical to protect the welfare of the club, they are just pure critical. Go and moan to Argos about that gash shower curtain that you have just purchased that has split, and give the Bluemoon forum a break from this culture of pessimism that is creeping into here.

Not sure I quite understand the 2nd part of your post? Are people not allowed to say anything that it remotely negative? I go to pretty much every match home and away and never boo or slag the players off. Dont think it makes me less of a supporter to say I think we have been playing poorly since Xmas.

mancmackem said:
People will start to think me and Pasta are having a love-in, valentines day and all. But some of the shite i have read on here today is ridiculous. 'Fans' throwing in the F.A. Cup towel before we have kicked a ball on Tuesday, 'fans' wanting Mancini out who has been here 10 weeks, 'fans' wanting Cook out (As if that is going to change much on the pitch at this time).

There is one common theme to all of the points made above, none of them link into the meaning of 'support', or acting like a 'supporter'. There are points being made that aren't critical to protect the welfare of the club, they are just pure critical. Go and moan to Argos about that gash shower curtain that you have just purchased that has split, and give the Bluemoon forum a break from this culture of pessimism that is creeping into here.
You & pasta are just very similar that's all you both backed Hughes from the start & posted nothing but positive comments about City. You both went to the game on Sat & along with the bolton game you can see that we are a match for anyone & you can both see that anyone else who differs from your view is wrong.

No need to apologise mate, we all aspire to be top Blues like you two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.