What the frick is going on?

bluemanc said:
mancmackem said:
People will start to think me and Pasta are having a love-in, valentines day and all. But some of the shite i have read on here today is ridiculous. 'Fans' throwing in the F.A. Cup towel before we have kicked a ball on Tuesday, 'fans' wanting Mancini out who has been here 10 weeks, 'fans' wanting Cook out (As if that is going to change much on the pitch at this time).

There is one common theme to all of the points made above, none of them link into the meaning of 'support', or acting like a 'supporter'. There are points being made that aren't critical to protect the welfare of the club, they are just pure critical. Go and moan to Argos about that gash shower curtain that you have just purchased that has split, and give the Bluemoon forum a break from this culture of pessimism that is creeping into here.
You & pasta are just very similar that's all you both backed Hughes from the start & posted nothing but positive comments about City. You both went to the game on Sat & along with the bolton game you can see that we are a match for anyone & you can both see that anyone else who differs from your view is wrong.

No need to apologise mate, we all aspire to be top Blues like you two.

Glad I'm not the only one who finds them to be patronising ****s then.

I'm fucking off from this place for abit, making me depressed. In the meantime i will make that list of the doom mongers on here and if IF we do what they said we had no chance of doing you will be named and shamed.

hgblue said:
bluemanc said:
You & pasta are just very similar that's all you both backed Hughes from the start & posted nothing but positive comments about City. You both went to the game on Sat & along with the bolton game you can see that we are a match for anyone & you can both see that anyone else who differs from your view is wrong.

Better than slagging off mancini, the players and anything associated with City. This is supposed to be a City message board, but all I read is incomprehensible rubbish slating a manager who has been in the job for about 2 months.

None of you can sustain an argument. You just think that because City have spent £100 Million they should win every game.

Marvin said:
hgblue said:
Better than slagging off mancini, the players and anything associated with City. This is supposed to be a City message board, but all I read is incomprehensible rubbish slating a manager who has been in the job for about 2 months.

None of you can sustain an argument. You just think that because City have spent £100 Million they should win every game.

I won't be told City are playing well when they're not. This is a City Forum but I don't remember reading anywhere that only City fans who think that the team is great, the manager is great, the fans are great and the pies are great, are entitled to post.

bluemanc said:

Didn't mention names, and the scenarios i posted were the extreme ones i have read today. I know we aren't playing the most flattering football at the moment, i get why some fans may have issue with it, but i don't get the over reactions that i stated in my original post.

I did go to the game yesterday, and the Bolton game Tuesday, and have the flu to prove it :-) We are suffering a hangover from the cup games, in which we weren't brilliant either i will admit. Stoke was never going to be an easy game, will be the same on Tuesday.

I accept other people's opinions, and will say when i have been found out in a debate. Far from being a pompous, up myself, dismissive person. I get why people criticise the way we play at the moment as it isn't pretty to watch. But we are fourth in the form table for the past 10 games which shows we must be doing something right, especially where Villa and Tottenham aren't as they have fell down to 11th and 14th i think. I get the criticism in this area, but the people asking for wholesale changes in terms of personnel and waving the F.A. Cup white flag already before we have even had the chance to take a pop at Chelsea is what gets on mine, and i guess Pasta's nerves.

Immaculate Pasta said:
PSmyth07 said:
Maybe so, but do you think everything is rosey?

No it isn't rosey, you just have to be paitent and support the club. Sitting back, doing fuck all except moan and create a horrible atmosphere won't help. Rome wasn't built in a day but the builders are doing ok at the minute and i have faith that Rome will be a beautiful City the envy of the world.

Yeah but its not lack of support, its just frustrating to watch.

We've got brilliant attacking players, yet we play so negatively its unbelievable. Especially at home, we should be looking for goals and not sitting back and protecting what we have.

Another thing, why do we always setup in the same way every game? I may not have coaching badges but I do know that Stoke offer something different than Arsenal and vice versa. Its as-if we do no homework on games.

hgblue said:
Marvin said:

I won't be told City are playing well when they're not. This is a City Forum but I don't remember reading anywhere that only City fans who think that the team is great, the manager is great, the fans are great and the pies are great, are entitled to post.

Where the fuck is anyone saying we are playing well? not coming from this patronising twat.

Fucking idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.