What the frick is going on?

Immaculate Pasta said:
Where the fuck is anyone saying we are playing well?

Precisely. Never said we were playing well either, but we are on target and getting results. If we weren't getting results and were an easy team to beat, then I would definitely have issue with it. But 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it' springs to mind.

Again, I get why people have issue with how we are playing at the moment and take their criticisms on board. But what I don't accept is people wanting the manager out after 10 weeks, the chief exec, the fucking tea lady, some of which i have read very recently.

mancmackem said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Precisely. Never said we were playing well either, but we are on target and getting results. If we weren't getting results and being a hard team to beat, then I would definitely have issue with it. But 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it' springs to mind.

Again, I get why people have issue with how we are playing at the moment and take their criticisms on board. But what I don't accept is people wanting the manager out after 10 weeks, the chief exec, the fucking tea lady, some of which i have read very recently.

Just stop being a fuckin top blue will you mate, bluemanc will get angry.........

Marvin said:
hgblue said:
Glad I'm not the only one who finds them to be patronising ****s then.
Better than slagging off mancini, the players and anything associated with City. This is supposed to be a City message board, but all I read is incomprehensible rubbish slating a manager who has been in the job for about 2 months.

None of you can sustain an argument. You just think that because City have spent £100 Million they should win every game.

You know what, I can accept City losing and providing we have given a decent account of ourselves not feel too downhearted. But even when we have won recently I have felt a weird deflated feeling, just hope the team is going through a bad patch and excitement will soon return! Will still be there week in week out getting behind the boys though like I have bene for the past 20 seasons.

mancmackem said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Precisely. Never said we were playing well either, but we are on target and getting results. If we weren't getting results and being a hard team to beat, then I would definitely have issue with it. But 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it' springs to mind.

to be fair though she does make a shit cuppa.

Great post. The song 'we'll support you ever more' comes to mind. Mcfc - I don't support them because they are a quality team with attacking minded football and lots of money - I support them because they're City.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Are we in administration?
Are we struggling in a relegation battle without a hope of staying up?
Are we paying our money to see the likes of Hayden Mullins, Wade Elliott and Stephen Hunt win us games?
Are we looking at a future with no hope or optimism?

THEN WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYBODY ACTING LIKE IT????

We're on course to finish 4th, have the likes of Tevez, Adebayor and co in our ranks and still in the FA Cup with a great tie at Stoke and a possible great tie at Chelsea.

Fuck me, the Palace, Pompey and Burnley forums are alot more optimistic than this one, all because we aren't winning games 5-0 playing Barca type football.

Get a grip or fuck off. The negativity is going ruin it all.

It is very worrying the menatality at the minute.

Under MH we were great going forward but defencively a shambles, we let in as many as we scored more often than not.

When Mancini came in it was his priority to sort out the defence, which has improved greatly. But something had to give which was our free flowing attack until his coaching methods settle in and when he gets some of HIS players in to link play I believe we will be playing entertaining football.

This is a transitional period and IMO we are doing well, those calling for his head are crazy.

We need to be carefull with our attitudes, I dont think Ive heard a 12th man recently.

bluemanc said:
Keith Moon said:
Probably a lot of shit stirring rags trying to destroy this forum…

Sure we are world champions we it comes to moaning, but this is ridiculous. Smells fugazi.

Can’t take a defeat, no humour, rags..

Paranoid, me?
How's your mate Frank these days ??

Still on Forbes “World's 10 Most Wanted White-Collar Fugitives” list so I guess he’s doing ok.

ayrshire_blue said:
Great post. The song 'we'll support you ever more' comes to mind. Mcfc - I don't support them because they are a quality team with attacking minded football and lots of money - I support them because they're City.
Exactly.

To be fair that doesn't mean we should suspend all criticism, but is criticism deserved for a new manager who could take us 4th in midweek? Some fans seem to have lost their marbles at the moment. He's been characterised as a defensive coach, yet we played with 2 wingers yesterday, and I understand in Italy he was known as an attacking coach

We haven't been playing well of late, but there are reasons for that. Arsenal, Chelsea, Utd, Liverpool have all had poor spells of form, and they have better players and a stable managememt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.