What the frick is going on?

simple we are playing shit with shit tactics,no direction.im not goin to winge about mancini but if we carry on playing like this and fail to get into top four when quite frankly there are only two teams in the league with two games in hand,and liverpool spurs villa at home then its simply down to the players and mancinis tactics, he will lose his job simple, good football and shit results i can live with, shit football and good results maybe but shit football and shit results no thanks, now if mancini proves me wrong fine ill be the first to hold my hands up,but for feks sake get rid of two of the three deffensive middfielders. gaz baz give him a rest on the bench paddy v come on overweight no touch martin petrov dosnt ever get past a man and got no fight, adebayor dosnt put any effort in UNLESS ITS ARSENAL. now dont get me wrong i love my city as much as the next bluemooner ive watched city most my 42years on this earth ive lived through the shit and love the thought of being the best team with all thats happening,but im becoming bored with football,had my lad with me for the portsmouth game and after about 30 mins out of the blue he says to me out loud dad its as good as it is on the xbox got quite a few wry smiles.

bein city fans we should be used to a few shit results the only diference now is we no its goin to get better

cleavers said:
mackenzie said:
It's called Impatience. The need to have something NOW.

Thats exactly what it is, and its pretty sad reading.

I completely disagree with this, hardly think you can call city fans impatient! There seems to be a set of fans that whenever anyone dares to say all is not as well as it could be on the pitch that turn round and throw this in your face. On a personal level us having all this money hasn't changed my support of the blues, when pearce was the manager and the football was dull I said the same things, did that make me impatient then. I trust Mancini will turn it around, I reckon he's the man for the job, just need a couple of good performances to lift the place again.

These people are just moaners pure and simple - it's in their DNA, they can't change, I would hate to live with their negative, pessimistic outlook. Nothing is ever good, always look to find the one or two things that weren't right, they're like my missus, I can tell her she's gorgeous 100 times but the one time I say something wrong it's all she remembers and chooses to focus on !

They really do need to take a long hard look at themselves, look at the f*ckin table and seriously ask yourselves why you're moaning ! We're currently the joint 4th team in the premiership and you're not happy !! Do you realise how idiotic that makes you look to 86 other teams football fans.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Are we in administration?
Are we struggling in a relegation battle without a hope of staying up?
Are we paying our money to see the likes of Hayden Mullins, Wade Elliott and Stephen Hunt win us games?
Are we looking at a future with no hope or optimism?

THEN WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYBODY ACTING LIKE IT????

We're on course to finish 4th, have the likes of Tevez, Adebayor and co in our ranks and still in the FA Cup with a great tie at Stoke and a possible great tie at Chelsea.

Fuck me, the Palace, Pompey and Burnley forums are alot more optimistic than this one, all because we aren't winning games 5-0 playing Barca type football.

Get a grip or fuck off. The negativity is going ruin it all.
To right! well said.

True_Blue69 said:
I completely disagree with this, hardly think you can call city fans impatient! There seems to be a set of fans that whenever anyone dares to say all is not as well as it could be on the pitch that turn round and throw this in your face. On a personal level us having all this money hasn't changed my support of the blues, when pearce was the manager and the football was dull I said the same things, did that make me impatient then. I trust Mancini will turn it around, I reckon he's the man for the job, just need a couple of good performances to lift the place again.

With respect, I don't think that these comments are really aimed at you. Like you I'm not impatient either, but its just that after all these years of patience, some people now cannot wait to win something, and just think because we have loads of money, every team should roll over for us, and even when they don't, we only need to put 11 on the pitch to win 6-0 anyway, this is not how football works. Some also seem unable (or unwilling) to relinquish the "same old city" tag.

The reaction to yesterday's result (and had we won 2-1 with Barry's header, the reaction would not have been as it is) is frankly ridiculous. Stoke have established themselves as a decent Premier League side, and yesterday was always going to be a difficult tie, but it was one that we probably should have won in the first half hour with the dominance we had, and one we still could have won late on despite having lost that dominance. Those that claim it was a "shit" performance must have changed their definition of "shit" because I've seen "shit" at City for a long time, and yesterday wasn't it.

Some of the over reactors are kids who know no better, and have no idea what waiting 34 years for a trophy is all about, many are just WUM's and are reasonably easy to spot, but a small number are blues who should know better, but a lot of it is impatience, because it not based oon Mancini'c results, which I have posted above, and are far from "shit" as has been said by some.

It seems to me that for quite a few city supporters, average is the new "shit".

hodge said:
simple we are playing shit with shit tactics,no direction.im not goin to winge about mancini but if we carry on playing like this and fail to get into top four when quite frankly there are only two teams in the league with two games in hand,and liverpool spurs villa at home then its simply down to the players and mancinis tactics, he will lose his job simple, good football and shit results i can live with, shit football and good results maybe but shit football and shit results no thanks, now if mancini proves me wrong fine ill be the first to hold my hands up,but for feks sake get rid of two of the three deffensive middfielders. gaz baz give him a rest on the bench paddy v come on overweight no touch martin petrov dosnt ever get past a man and got no fight, adebayor dosnt put any effort in UNLESS ITS ARSENAL. now dont get me wrong i love my city as much as the next bluemooner ive watched city most my 42years on this earth ive lived through the shit and love the thought of being the best team with all thats happening,but im becoming bored with football,had my lad with me for the portsmouth game and after about 30 mins out of the blue he says to me out loud dad its as good as it is on the xbox got quite a few wry smiles.

this this this.

we are playing very poorly, we are fucking clueless, we only scored yesterday with an assist off the defenders head. you can all trumpet all you like the truth is unless bob changes his tactics we are going to end up fucking no where.why the fuck does he shut up shop at 1-0? does he not know the blood and guts of the prem? i dont expect him to know the ins and outs of our football after so little time but he has kidd along side him. bob lad put your fucking clip board away and let kidd run the line. this is'nt a negative post its realism.
we HAVE got the players to beat chelsea and stoke, in fact anybody we play but they will dick us if we try to defend a 0-0 or a 1-0, its common knowledge we can't defend to save our lives, rooney free header, fuller, free header, when hughes was here, fletcher, free header, the list goes on.
we play bolton at home with 3 defensive midfielders wtf is that all about? we were lucky against bolton, lucky against portsmouth, we even nearly got away with it against hull. it just can not go on.i wanted hughes to stay but fully understand why we made the change, i think bob is a much better football brain but his brain must adapt to the english game and quickly. as i have said many times we wasted the transfer window, maybe we did that on purpose to throw people off the jose scent, us going for players and "just falling short".
it looks like a 6 months thing with bob and i find that a shame as i do believe had we really given him the job permenant he would'nt be bricking it and playing so defensive all the time.you dont win 3 seria A titles entirely by defending.

for all the people who think i have lost my marbles let me tell you this, i love city, i go to some lengths these days to attend as many games as i can, i have been doing so for 45 years and of course will continue to do so, this is where my anger really starts to gripe.
i have watched with envy the rags win fucking all sorts decade after decade, untill now, untill we win the lottery,at last we can compete, in fact overtake them, win things and have respect.
i dont want ANY manager, ANY player to come here and shatter my dream, a dream i have held in my chest bursting to come for fucking years.

call me negative, a moaner or what the fuck you like, i dont care.i say it as it is.

1, see you at stoke tuesday and the following week.

2, my curry was fantastic.

de niro said:
hodge said:

this this this.

we are playing very poorly, we are fucking clueless, we only scored yesterday with an assist off the defenders head. you can all trumpet all you like the truth is unless bob changes his tactics we are going to end up fucking no where.why the fuck does he shut up shop at 1-0? does he not know the blood and guts of the prem? i dont expect him to know the ins and outs of our football after so little time but he has kidd along side him. bob lad put your fucking clip board away and let kidd run the line. this is'nt a negative post its realism.
we HAVE got the players to beat chelsea and stoke, in fact anybody we play but they will dick us if we try to defend a 0-0 or a 1-0, its common knowledge we can't defend to save our lives, rooney free header, fuller, free header, when hughes was here, fletcher, free header, the list goes on.
we play bolton at home with 3 defensive midfielders wtf is that all about? we were lucky against bolton, lucky against portsmouth, we even nearly got away with it against hull. it just can not go on.i wanted hughes to stay but fully understand why we made the change, i think bob is a much better football brain but his brain must adapt to the english game and quickly. as i have said many times we wasted the transfer window, maybe we did that on purpose to throw people off the jose scent, us going for players and "just falling short".
it looks like a 6 months thing with bob and i find that a shame as i do believe had we really given him the job permenant he would'nt be bricking it and playing so defensive all the time.you dont win 3 seria A titles entirely by defending.

for all the people who think i have lost my marbles let me tell you this, i love city, i go to some lengths these days to attend as many games as i can, i have been doing so for 45 years and of course will continue to do so, this is where my anger really starts to gripe.
i have watched with envy the rags win fucking all sorts decade after decade, untill now, untill we win the lottery,at last we can compete, in fact overtake them, win things and have respect.
i dont want ANY manager, ANY player to come here and shatter my dream, a dream i have held in my chest bursting to come for fucking years.

call me negative, a moaner or what the fuck you like, i dont care.i say it as it is.

1, see you at stoke tuesday and the following week.

2, my curry was fantastic.

Very true. The Stepfords will not like this though.

how did bob 'shut up shop' after the first goal yesterday? I didn't see any changes at all. as I saw it the players just got complacent and sloppy at the exact moment when stoke were most vulnerable. instead of keeping them shut out of the game, we gave the ball away in bad areas, and allowed them to get a bit of confidence back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.