What time & where from are you setting off to Wembley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank Gallagher said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Blue1991 said:
Can anyone help?

I bought tickets for me and my mate travelling on the Virgin train 08.14 from stockport to Euston.

Once I paid at checkout stage and it re confirms your travel details, it says not seats are available.

does this mean they (virgin trains) are simply not allowing people to reserve seats for Sun 2nd?

I cannot imagine they would allow loads of people to buy tickets for people to be stood up down the aisles?

Cheers

First come first served - you may struggle if you get on at Stockport.

I'm getting on at Crewe.... but reserved seats, so if your're sat in em when I get on.....do me a favour ;-)

Upgrade to first class for £15
Get complimentary coffee,sandwiches etc so it worth it
Can only upgrade on the day though and if there are unreserved seats which there usually are

Staying at a mates in London on the Saturday....Early start to get in the Green Man on the Sunday!

blingy said:
nice neil said:
I'm going down very early Saturday morning. Staying near Heathrow . Planning to spend the Saturday in London with the kids. Do any blues who are going down Saturday know of any family friendly places to go for a drink, where a few city fans might be congregating ? Can't have a drink on match day cos I have to drive home. Ta.

China town for decent prices buffet and covent gardens are my plans for me the lad and mrs although I'll steer clear of the £4.50 tubs if I've cream at covent gardens this time, and I'll try not to wonder into soho's dodgy district like me and my m8 did last time with our 7 year olds , the Looks we got that evening trying to find our way out of there,
the look on the kids faced walking past all the dodgy sex shops..
If you heading for China town (Gerrard street) you may want to check out the Rainforest Cafe in Shaftesbury Avenue (burgers Disney style) and M&M world in Leicester Square. Your kids will love these if 10 or younger.

Burtonblue said:
blingy said:
nice neil said:
I'm going down very early Saturday morning. Staying near Heathrow . Planning to spend the Saturday in London with the kids. Do any blues who are going down Saturday know of any family friendly places to go for a drink, where a few city fans might be congregating ? Can't have a drink on match day cos I have to drive home. Ta.

China town for decent prices buffet and covent gardens are my plans for me the lad and mrs although I'll steer clear of the £4.50 tubs if I've cream at covent gardens this time, and I'll try not to wonder into soho's dodgy district like me and my m8 did last time with our 7 year olds , the Looks we got that evening trying to find our way out of there,
the look on the kids faced walking past all the dodgy sex shops..
If you heading for China town (Gerrard street) you may want to check out the Rainforest Cafe in Shaftesbury Avenue (burgers Disney style) and M&M world in Leicester Square. Your kids will love these if 10 or younger.

Cheers for that, will check them out, we there from Friday so looking for things to do that won't break the bank..

Re: What time & where from are you setting off to Wembley?

Driving down Friday morning to have a family weekend in London, staying at Ibis Earls Court, travelling home straight after match

Beermonster said:
Staying at a mates in London on the Saturday....Early start to get in the Green Man on the Sunday!

Anyone know what time it opens and starts serving?

mancmackem said:
12:55pm Saturday from Piccadilly, staying in Borehamwood.

First class back the next day.

£50.

Big up borehamwood. My town. Mini Poland. You at the Ibis?

Get Thameslink from Borehamwood to West Hampstead then Jubilee line to Wembley park. Easiest journey ever.

peoffrey said:
Beermonster said:

Anyone know what time it opens and starts serving?

Half Past.

5am start from Blackpool, get to The Green Man nice & early . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . be rude not to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.