What time & where from are you setting off to Wembley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thaksins Love Child said:
Where am I best parking near Wembley? Or am I better parking at Uxbridge or somewhere similar and getting the tube in?

Cheers
best park at Watford Junction big car park next to station and next to pub called the flag 20 mins on train to Wembley

nice neil said:
blingy said:
nice neil said:
I'm going down very early Saturday morning. Staying near Heathrow . Planning to spend the Saturday in London with the kids. Do any blues who are going down Saturday know of any family friendly places to go for a drink, where a few city fans might be congregating ? Can't have a drink on match day cos I have to drive home. Ta.

China town for decent prices buffet and covent gardens are my plans for me the lad and mrs although I'll steer clear of the £4.50 tubs if I've cream at covent gardens this time, and I'll try not to wonder into soho's dodgy district like me and my m8 did last time with our 7 year olds , the Looks we got that evening trying to find our way out of there,
the look on the kids faced walking past all the dodgy sex shops..
Cheers. I'm planning to go to Wong Ki (wonky's, as the locals call it) in China town. I went a good few years back when my mates lived in london. It's not too bad. Apparently the drinks are expensive but where isn't these days ? Let me know if you find any decent Boozers. I'll do the same on this thread.

Yea nice one , if you find anywhere kid friendly late afternoon early evening let us know, I'll do same

nice neil said:
[
Cheers. I'm planning to go to Wong Ki (wonky's, as the locals call it) in China town. I went a good few years back when my mates lived in london. It's not too bad..

Wong Kei's closed down the other week, I'm afraid. Plenty of similar places nearby tho...

Setting off Friday night - going to get in premier in neither in Northampton or Watford. Not decided yet, depends on the drive. Sight seeing on Saturday with mrs ww and then charlie and the chocolate factory Saturday night on drury lane!

A nice weekend hopefully.

Flying on the 07:20 from Manchester to Heathrow Sunday morning.Has anyone travelled to Wembley from Heathrow before? I think it is about 30 minutes on the Heathrow express or something but not sure which is the nearest stop to our end,or if there are any decent places to grab a bite to eat/drink in the area.

I stayed at the Wembley Hilton against Wigan and the area around there didn't seem too great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.