What time & where from are you setting off to Wembley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you all have an absolutely fantastic weekend. I'll be sat in rainy Sydney (today has been exactly like the weather for last years Cup Final) and living every single moment wishing I was there.

Not to be this time around I'm afraid. Wasn't worth the risk. If you thought it was cold after the Wigan game, it was positively frosty when I got back to Aus. The wife went on the warpath for months!!

Worth it though for two quotes from my lad who came with me to Wembley - first when the little aussie dickhead at the primary school who said to him " James… ha ha City lost" - he came back with "yeah we might have done but I've just been to Wembley - have you Chelsea?!" and the second one to his teacher who said it beggared belief that he's been to London for the weekend "that's right Miss, but you get used to my Dad, he's from Manchester!"

Enjoy. Enjoy. Enjoy.

08.20 piccadilly ... on the slightly longer virgin trains service, NOTE to all (if not already mentioned) engineering works around Rugby will delay services into London on WCML until 12:00

Ducado said:
BlueRudders said:
Leaving Orlando at 19:30 Saturday
Land Manchester 8.30 Sunday, flight to Heathrow 10.40
Then get to Wembley sometime before 2.
Train back to Manchester about 9, pissed up and celebrating.

That's some journey mate hope you manage to stay awake during the game

I'll manage, I hope. Might sleep till Tuesday when I finally get home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.