What time & where from are you setting off to Wembley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
13.28 train from wigan north western saturday,staying Watford the night.Should be fun

0814 from stockport to euston with a ruck of tyskie…….beers in camden,tube from euston Sq

About 11.00 from my home in North London. Will take about and hour via the tube, into Kings Cross and out again on the Metropolitan line. Enough time to meet some mates for pre-matches beverages before kick-off. There aren't many City related perks of being a Mancunian exiled in London, but these Wembley trips are definitely one!

blingy said:
mcfc1894 said:
ssouthstand116 said:
either the green man pub or the roundabout with a tesco xtra and newsagents nearby so you can stay stocked up on beer;)

green man is crap. good as a one off but won't be bothering again. went too it for the Stoke final and it was decent but before the chelsea fa cup semi it was shite too busy and the bottles they were selling in the tent were expensive and warm. went to the roundabout for the wigan final and had a great time. cheap cans from a shop down the road and you could move. only downside is the lack of toilet facilities. Didn't know at the time someone was letting our lot go for a piss in their house til I came on here after

Greyhound corner has all the above with the added bonus of toilet facilities and a couple of allies if there chocka, plus a couple of decent berger places near the offey

Thanks to all

am fookin buzzing.. this is keeping me going through work this week !!!

Going sat pm. Does anyone know if the trains are dry on Sun? I know they were for the Chelsea semi last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.