What time & where from are you setting off to Wembley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
roslers number plate said:
8am train from Darlington and its gonna be full of mackems so will have to be on best behaviour!!!!!
You will be fine man, our fans will just have a beer with you. Unless you act the twat, and why would you, you will get no bother at all. Enjoy the trip

Always good to check Transport for London for line closures or disruptions on the day.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tfl.gov.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tfl.gov.uk</a>

Can anyone help?

I bought tickets for me and my mate travelling on the Virgin train 08.14 from stockport to Euston.

Once I paid at checkout stage and it re confirms your travel details, it says not seats are available.

does this mean they (virgin trains) are simply not allowing people to reserve seats for Sun 2nd?

I cannot imagine they would allow loads of people to buy tickets for people to be stood up down the aisles?

Cheers

Blue1991 said:
Can anyone help?

I bought tickets for me and my mate travelling on the Virgin train 08.14 from stockport to Euston.

Once I paid at checkout stage and it re confirms your travel details, it says not seats are available.

does this mean they (virgin trains) are simply not allowing people to reserve seats for Sun 2nd?

I cannot imagine they would allow loads of people to buy tickets for people to be stood up down the aisles?

Cheers
I'm in the same boat (or train) think it means first come first served, thats how my dad explained it anyway.
Sure one of the train bods will explain better than me.

lizardbeater said:
Always good to check Transport for London for line closures or disruptions on the day.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tfl.gov.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tfl.gov.uk</a>

I think the popular routes to take to Wembley on London public transport are all clear for Sunday. For "our" pubs, I'd recommend Wembley Central on the Bakerloo line.

Blue1991 said:
Can anyone help?

Cheers

First come first served - you may struggle if you get on at Stockport.

GaudinoMotors said:
Blue1991 said:
Can anyone help?

Cheers

First come first served - you may struggle if you get on at Stockport.

I am going from Stockport on the 8.14, one of the reasons I chose this one is because of this quote I read in the 'Wembley Special Train' thread:

Hi. I work in the rail industry so have a bit of inside knowledge. The engineering work is between Piccadilly & Longsight & finishes at 0800.

The 0805 Picc - Euston will start from Stockport but all other services are unaffected.Hi. I work in the rail industry so have a bit of inside knowledge. The engineering work is between Piccadilly & Longsight & finishes at 0800.

The 0805 Picc - Euston will start from Stockport but all other services are unaffected.

So it would seem that there is a chance of a seat from Stockport on that train.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.