What trouble did you have last night?

well how dose 4 cracked ribs and a near broken jaw is that trouble enough for you. but i wasnt fighting it was from laughing about TEVEZ GETING 2
OACH GOT TO STOP LAUGHING

Ricster said:
jrb said:
I was also there.

First thing to remember. The City fans mouthing off were your general fans. Men, Women and kids. They were normal fans leaving the ground and celebrating.

Anyway. The way I saw it close at hand. Walking along with my mate and ex girlfriend and her daughter. City fans were singing and winding up the Rags. (that's happened with other teams and their fans after we've won) As we walked to the former B of the Bang site, on the right of us was a metal fence and behind that were the police horse boxes and coaches. Next thing a roar went up and I looked to my right. Loads of MIBS, probably 50+, could have been more, started bouncing up and down and began pushing and kicking the metal fence. A few city fans ran over and started kicking it back. The MIBS then burst forward and pushed the fence over. They then started bouncing and moving forward. At this point all the dads, mums and kids started running to get away. As the MIBS moved forward a handful of city lads and men stood their ground and a few fights started. As these individual fights continuded the vast bulk of the MIBS were still bouncing around behind the front lot who were still having idividual fights. About one or two minutes later the police arrived with batons raised and split both sets of fans up and pushed the MIBS back. After that the trouble seemed to spill onto Alan Turing Way. Not sure how as I lost the MIBS being forced back, when the police were forcing us back.

To put it in a nutshell. The MIBS had obviously got together outside the ground after the game, probably numbering 50+.(couldn't tell properly) Obviously they heard the singing and decided to go for it. What they met were Men, women and kids coming out of the stadium. No proper lads. As has been stated, once again they attacked anyone in their range, this included Men, women and children who couldn't get out of the way. A few City did stand (again not lads) and faced them off.

So once again, the mighty organized MIBS had it with normal city fans. No wonder they will claim a successful night and a result.

One more point. Why the f*** did GMP let them out as trouble was going to happen, yet they decided to keep Leeds in at OT for 30 minutes. GMP thought they could handle it. They failed badly and got teir tactics wrong. If City fans are let out at the same time as the Rags next week at OT, it will be murder. GMP, you have been warned.

Got to admit, one of those City fans was myself, not cos im a hooligan or into violence, but cos an old guy who tried to leg it away from this mob stumbled and fell. If i hadn't have done what i did he'd probably have got a severe kicking. Once he was up on his feet and had got a safe distance i backed off.

I saw you do that bud i was just on the right of you good lad

tazmancblue said:
They all came running down Ashton Old/New road from the away end. so City just stood, and they all turned and ran! Laughed my cock off as one of them came running at me and then did a quick spin and ran.

And no, I wasn't looking for it, but if the idiots come running at me I'll stand my ground as the song goes!

Good on you.

I had a gobby little rag twat have a go at my 12 year old but far worse by far was the fact that the gang-pourers still weren't working and it took yonks for the beer to be served ffs

One of United's 'top boys' called me a "wanker" under his breath as I walked past him on the way to the car.

I had to laugh - the irony of being accused of prolific masturbating by a 40 year old bloke dressed in a black cagoule (with his hood up, I might add) was not lost on me.

I couldn't go after it got postponed due to exams at uni (in Bath) but that doesn't mean I didnt' have a hard night of it: my prawn butty was on brown bread and the straw for my caprisun broke.
Gutted.
Getting Fish & Chips for the away leg, bring it on!

Comedy thread.

Some of the 'City fans' on here, furiously telling their stories as if they have just returned from WW1 Somme, basking in the afterglow, their heroic nature and the cowardly, evil nature of the enemy is just as laughable as fat middle aged blokes and 16 year old scrotes going round calling themselves silly little names and thinking they are of any note whatsoever.

Embarrassing stuff all round.

Saying all that, I seen 50 of them giving it large, stood my ground, had them on their toes, showed they had no bottle, saw some claret, never ran and got my cock out and had the Chief Inspector of GMP give me a certificate to confirm it is the biggest in Manchester

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Comedy thread.

Some of the 'City fans' on here, furiously telling their stories as if they have just returned from WW1 Somme, basking in the afterglow, their heroic nature and the cowardly, evil nature of the enemy is just as laughable as fat middle aged blokes and 16 year old scrotes going round calling themselves silly little names and thinking they are of any note whatsoever.

Saying all that, I seen 50 of them giving it large, stood my ground, had them on their toes, showed they had no bottle, saw some claret, never ran and got my cock out and had the Chief Inspector of GMP give me a certificate to confirm it is the biggest in Manchester

You weren't there outside the Mitchell then?

lol

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Comedy thread.

My account is the truth. Did I mention myself? ;-)

spent the afternoon drinking in the various pubs around shambles, taxi to mary d, lift home from a mate, didnt see any bother

hoping for similar next week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.