What trouble did you have last night?

Didsbury Dave said:
m27 said:
Don't worry my friend.

I promise you it won't be any different to any bitter local Derby played at night when everyone's been boozing and stuff all day when the balance of power in the city is on the verge of shifting and the previous week one of the clubs' 'lads' were slapping man, woman and child. Did I mention it was the 2nd leg of a semi-final which is finely balanced?

I'm taking me flask. It'll be dull as fuck.

You're right. And the large allocation for visiting fans should ensure there are enough sensible fans there to calm any exhuberance.

I might not even bother going, just watch the highlights or summat.

A wise choice Dave. I'm also having second thoughts now.

m27 said:
Blue Smarties said:
Going on my own on Wednesday (includes train & tram there). Thankfully getting a lift back however I don't know the swampland so knowing my luck the lift will be parked in the only area it pissing kicks off, hoping I avoid it all however as I'm sixteen and not that tall I'm not setting my heart upon not running into violence. Then again I'm not wearing colours but witnessing the scum on Tuesday I don't think that'll really help much.

Don't worry mate. It really isn't as bad as people are making out.
OK, can't wait for it! Think it'll be a night to keep a clear head for me though, won't be touching the pre-game drink so the I.D can stay at home!!

What time is everyone getting into the ground at?

Blue Smarties said:
m27 said:
Don't worry mate. It really isn't as bad as people are making out.
OK, can't wait for it! Think it'll be a night to keep a clear head for me though, won't be touching the pre-game drink so the I.D can stay at home!!

Take the ID, walk in Sam Platts and order "A fucking Blue WKD cos I fucking hate anything fucking red!". Seriously, I did it the other season and got little resistance.

Oh and I believe I owe you an apology DD, re our formation disagreement vs Stoke. I remember reading an interview Ireland gave shortly after the game in which he states we did in fact play a 4-4-2 before the changes were made.

So I was in fact wrong and you were right, and for this I shall eat plenty of humble pie laced with cyanide.

I'd imagine you're not on the first tier though!

m27 said:
Blue Smarties said:

Take the ID, walk in Sam Platts and order "A fucking Blue WKD cos I fucking hate anything fucking red!". Seriously, I did it the other season and got little resistance.

Haha

richcity said:
GStar said:
Lego hair? he was hilarious... wanted to give it out but couldn't take it and complained of racial abuse to the steward... if only hed wake up, realise hes in the real world and remember actions have consequences.
he got a kicking after the game by the way saw him proped up against a busstop with his nose pissing blood and i laughed at him

Unfortunately, he deserved. Hopefully a few things have become clear in his head, if not ther'll be plenty more occasions where he's propped up against a bus stop pissing with blood.

m27 said:
Blue Smarties said:

Think I'll give that a miss ;-)!

Blue Smarties said:
m27 said:
Think I'll give that a miss ;-)!

Ok. But don't steer clear of a good drink because of the supposed riot that is going to occur. This could be the biggest party you've ever been to. Enjoy yourself mate.

*singingtheblues* said:
Oh and I believe I owe you an apology DD, re our formation disagreement vs Stoke. I remember reading an interview Ireland gave shortly after the game in which he states we did in fact play a 4-4-2 before the changes were made.

So I was in fact wrong and you were right, and for this I shall eat plenty of humble pie laced with cyanide.

I'd imagine you're not on the first tier though!

Bloody hell mate, I've had plenty of disagreements about formation. Dont worry about it!

bainy said:
Been to every derby at OTsince early 80's. Apart from munich aniversery its always a walk in park. Problem with aniversery was being locked in for 1/2 hour and the issuing of scarfs...everyone without a red and white scarf was a blue!!! i got fronted by moston rats near sam platts...6 of us, 30 of them...guess what...told em to fuck off and they said 'sorry mate'.
IMO this is all getting taken out of proportion. if you want trouble..wear colours and gob off (any rag turning up at eastlands doing this always gets a slap...therefore any blue at ot will get this.....sad but true!). Go, enjoy...stop the scaremongering.....the same fear factor was out in force before the brum game last year and if you would of believed the hype on here .....then we were all going to get battered and bruised!!! The fact of the matter was...lots of city old boys had a drink or two with the zulus, told a few old stories, shook hands and had a good day out.
Yes at ot there will be a few flash points....but lets get this into perspective.....vast majority of us will have a peaceful day and hopefully it will be a fantastic day to remember. Those acting the cock will easily find a arena to display!!

bang on, what your plans by the way? think a fair few of us still going to the manchester before the game unless something else comes up where a fair few blues are at. would be decent if a shambles or something got organised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.