What TV series can you repeat watch indefinitely

There’s nothing comes even close to it. It operates in an orbit several galaxies removed from all other television.
Just started first episode now. All look so young. I remember watching this when it was on each week. Amazing series and I’d say once in a lifetime telly. Breaking Bad is second for me but it’s nowhere near this.

Only Fools
The Sopranos
The Office UK or US
People just do nothing

Peaky Blinders
Sopranos
The Last Kingdom
Sharpe

And for a laugh Benidorm, especially earlier series with the Garveys

Just started first episode now. All look so young. I remember watching this when it was on each week. Amazing series and I’d say once in a lifetime telly. Breaking Bad is second for me but it’s nowhere near this.
Yep, remember settling down each week to get my weekly “fix” via Channel 4. Then bought all the DVDs and watched it again and again and again.
Each person is played to perfection and I think I know my favourite character (sometimes Junior, sometimes Tony, sometimes Johnny Sac but nearly always Paulie Walnuts) but then I’ll watch an episode and be blown away by a new role etc.
It’s also one of the funniest set of scripts ever written. Plus all the brilliant “our thing” lingo.

“Shoot your cuffs.”

Dinnerladies, very clever humour by Victoria Wood and some great characters. Julie Walters steals every scene she’s in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.