What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question.

Where were the Merseyside Police and their *spotters* while 30(?) Roma Ultras were walking around Liverpool and to Anfield?

Trev will back me up on this. Straight from the Horses mouth. Trev knows.

When there is a CL match with potential for trouble, both clubs and both Police forces get together and share intelligence and make plans.

So what were Merseyside Police doing allowing a large group of Roma Ultras a free run of Liverpool, Anfield, and Liverpool fans? And why?

Not for one moment am I thinking Merseyside Police did it on purpose to take attention away from their inept handling of the City coach attack.

Compare them to GMP who can march 100's of Ultras and 1000's of CL away fans to the Etihad or OT.

You can't tell me at least 1 Merseyside Police spotter wasn't following those Roma Ultras. Yet they got to the KOP and attacked Liverpool fans.

Note: The lack of criticisam of Merseyside Police from Liverpool fans. But why would they, when Liverpool fans used their riot vans as a vantage point to attack the City coach from.

Last edited:
Isn't the drink ban everywhere, not just England?

I've not seen any statement as to the basis for the judgements to know if pre-planning was cited.

Just England the booze ban, unreal how a tragedy in the 80's means that alcohol is still banned in English grounds 2018. Cant remember how long the euro ban was that we got, around 7 years ? Liverpool got an extra year on top i'm sure. But it was under conditions that alcohol was banned.

Not been to celtic away in CL so cant say if alcohol is banned there, but you can drink in stadiums around Europe in CL

Never happened: no mention of the fine on the Talking Reds youtube channel of The Anfield Wrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.