What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldn't surprise me if LFC & Mersey police encouraged a coach bottling again. Its well worth the 20k or 30k fine to put the opposition off before the game. I say LFC encouraged it because I firmly believe they did, everything about it backs that up.

wouldn't surprise me if LFC & Mersey police encouraged a coach bottling again. Its well worth the 20k or 30k fine to put the opposition off before the game. I say LFC encouraged it because I firmly believe they did, everything about it backs that up.

LFC organised it and encouraged it

Just England the booze ban, unreal how a tragedy in the 80's means that alcohol is still banned in English grounds 2018. Cant remember how long the euro ban was that we got, around 7 years ? Liverpool got an extra year on top i'm sure. But it was under conditions that alcohol was banned.

Not been to celtic away in CL so cant say if alcohol is banned there, but you can drink in stadiums around Europe in CL

I don't think this is the case. I'm pretty sure that no alcohol is allowed inside the stadium an CL nights. I'm not a big drinker so I could be wrong, but I've been to Barca, Real Madrid, Monaco, PSG, Juventus, Roma and Celtic, and I don't remember any beer being sold inside the ground.

What bugs me the most is the when City asked if they could go in the original route the police said no but Roma ignored this and they had empty streets all the way to the ground! This bus attack by Liverpool fans was endorsed/encouraged by the Merseyside police in my book because majority of them will be Liverpool supporters and encouraged this behaviour and why the fans were all over the police buses with them not even bothered and turning a blind eye!

can i play devil's advocate a bit? (i happen to think the behaviour of LFC was pathetic and the subsequent 'punishment' nonsense)

1. wouldn't any adjusted bus route have arrived where the bus was attacked anyway? i.e. the entrance gate
2. from a police perspective, wouldn't they need to keep the public informed re bus route as, god knows why, there were 1000s of fans on the streets and as soon as word travels about a new route and "the bus is this way" you've got a very tricky public situation to manage (not that they fucking managed anything, to be fair)

can i play devil's advocate a bit? (i happen to think the behaviour of LFC was pathetic and the subsequent 'punishment' nonsense)

1. wouldn't any adjusted bus route have arrived where the bus was attacked anyway? i.e. the entrance gate
2. from a police perspective, wouldn't they need to keep the public informed re bus route as, god knows why, there were 1000s of fans on the streets and as soon as word travels about a new route and "the bus is this way" you've got a very tricky public situation to manage (not that they fucking managed anything, to be fair)

The Police said the re-route announcement was to stop a stampede. Re-routing City's Coach only wouldn't have caused a stampede. Merseyside Police and LFC knew what was waiting for the City coach as it went up Arkle Road. LFC fans had been drinking all day. The pubs and shops selling booze were rammed all day.Their fans had taken every vantage point possible, including Police Vans. LFC fans were ready with flares, smoke bombs, bottles, cans, bricks, etc. The Manc's were going to get it and they did. End of. Case closed. Job well and truly done by LFC, their fans, and Merseyside Police.

The Dippers have got away with a derisory fine because in their terms it was just banter from a couple of cheeky Scousers and they only broke a wing mirror , the reality is the football club from hierarchy , manager down openly encouraged this "reception" before the game , ex-Dipper players and pundits were also complicit , and Klopps and slippy G's and the football clubs pathetic apologies afterwards were just a token gesture. The Red shite disciples thoroughly enjoyed the experience they put our players through and the effect it had on our 1st half performance , and with the inept Merseyside Police hastily sweeping this under the carpet they have got away with it virtually scot-free.
The joke Merseyside Police have now set a precedent , and our next visit to the Klanfield cess pit will be more of the same , with the perpetrators knowing they are now free to escalate the next attack , maybe a cheeky little petrol bomb or molokov cocktail will be deemed acceptable and considered high jinks. Scouse C*nts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.