What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably made awkward by how far from the stadium does UEFA jurisidiction stretch - the usual argument of 'when is something football-related'. I was expecting Liverpool to get around 50k, based on previous fines, but it was never going to be dramatic.

As you say, next visit is going to be the test.
Next time we simply ignore the scouser police get some private security and go in a different way to their so called welcoming party. Much the same as Roma.
Big thing for me is that we start to grow a pair and man up Ramos style when we go to that shit hole next season. I am sick and tired of rolling over and having our bellies tickled!!!

Next time we simply ignore the scouser police get some private security and go in a different way to their so called welcoming party. Much the same as Roma.
Big thing for me is that we start to grow a pair and man up Ramos style when we go to that shit hole next season. I am sick and tired of rolling over and having our bellies tickled!!!

I certainly agree with the last part! They always seem more physical and hungry than us, winning the 50/50 balls it drives me mad. We play alright for a while, passing it about, keeping possession but then start to panic and as soon as we concede fall to pieces.

Heysel was over 30 years ago. It's hardly relevant.
I also think linking Roma fans battering someone into ICU with the bus attack and (as far as I know) not much serious fan-on-fan violence is stretching things a bit.

The fines are derisory, but they always are. UEFA putting it off for six weeks served no purpose - even the FA fast-track things.

Roma fans have essentially an away ban for half-killing someone.

Yes it was over 30 years ago, but Uefa still have the alcohol ban in England, their memories are not that bad.

Didn't highlight the ICU incident as the reason, far from it. It was the fact that 50 plus roma hooligans made a special journey over from seeing the free for all footage with the coach incident and thought they could have rumble. It was an organised attack, fans all wearing the same clothing and heads covered so to make recognition difficult. It wasn't just a last minute decision from roma fans to start a fight.

I would be happy for City to pull out of Europe for one season citing alleged corruption. Alternatively I would financially support the display of banners with the names of rival sponsors to the Champs league.A few thousand Guinness flags( I'm sure they would only gladly donate for free publicity) or showing our support for mitchilin tyres . Would really piss off the money men at UEFA

Yes it was over 30 years ago, but Uefa still have the alcohol ban in England, their memories are not that bad.

Didn't highlight the ICU incident as the reason, far from it. It was the fact that 50 plus roma hooligans made a special journey over from seeing the free for all footage with the coach incident and thought they could have rumble. It was an organised attack, fans all wearing the same clothing and heads covered so to make recognition difficult. It wasn't just a last minute decision from roma fans to start a fight.

Isn't the drink ban everywhere, not just England?

I've not seen any statement as to the basis for the judgements to know if pre-planning was cited.

Champions league money next season will be a 50 per cent increase in the prize fund for their club competitions next season.

As a club even it’s Corupt to fcuk you just have to be in it.

We will eventually win the Champs league despite UEFA , the 'istree clubs and the likes of Gill sticking their beak into UEFA matters will only delay the inevitable , and the pain it will cause the football european gentry when we lift big ears will bring much joy ,to us Blues.
2019 CL final, City v Paris

Saying that, Paris were one of the original G14 clubs!

I reckon we should go there and fucking lay into them big time. Get a red card in the first ten minutes and defend for a low scoring game. Then smash ‘em at home. Fuck it!

Also our whole away end should march in front of the team bus on its way in. See how well their missiles go then when they are attempting to injure people instead of just a bus.

I’ll tell you what a Polish club’s fans wouldn’t fucking stand for it. Anyone who’s ever even thought about throwing a punch at a City game (never mind actually doing it) should be at the front of our bus if we go there again.

I want to draw them in the knock-out phases again big time! They’re fuck all that bunch of fairy tail cultists. TWENTY FUCKING FIVE points behind us they finished. The fucking jokers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.