What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst it's probably true. I'm guessing the insurance premium is slightly different to a serving soldier in a war zone.

The two life experiences aren't a justifiable comparison
I was differentiating them. I was saying that putting yourself in the way of serious and likely harm takes a lot of bollocks. Are you suggesting otherwise?

I see a Roma fan has been jailed for his part in violence outside Anfield before the CL semi final and the police produced footage of his misdemeanours - funny how they can find footage of people committing crime when they want to. Personally I could identify dozens of people throwing vans bottles and bricks on the Amazon documentary -have Merseyside police not watched that?

In a battle of wits, one or two on here seem to be unarmed. The coach was attacked, quite a few missiles and flares were thrown. The fine might just have covered the damage caused. Shattered glass windows can cause serious damage to your health ie your eyesight. Anyone suggesting otherwise is an idiot. Some of the players wouldn't have batted an eyelid, whilst one or two would have cacked themselves. For the ones that were affected, they would have carried it into the game and onto the pitch to some degree. Pep's reaction to the event was not what you would called restrained when he got off the coach was it? In any event the incident was piss poor, the crowd was incited by their manager and club media sites and the police acted negligently before and after. Most football fans would think this had an impact on the game, players will say it didn't because they don't want to succumb to intimidation. The event has highlighted the bias that exists in UEFA and Merseyside police. Fully understand the police bias after Hillsborough, but can't understand UEFA bias towards Liverpool after Heysel - unless it was trumped by bias against City. I suspect Liverpool realise they were lucky to get away with it and they won't want it repeated. It they stop it happening again it shows they could have stopped it last season, kinda supports the argument that it has an effect on the opposition

The fuzz on merkyside know who was throwing bottles, flares etc etc, they along with corrupt UEFA just simply chose not to do anything about it, if roles had been reversed where city fans did what the dipper fans did, bet your bottom dollar the club would have been punished and fans correctly nicked, that you can be sure about

I see a Roma fan has been jailed for his part in violence outside Anfield before the CL semi final and the police produced footage of his misdemeanours - funny how they can find footage of people committing crime when they want to. Personally I could identify dozens of people throwing vans bottles and bricks on the Amazon documentary -have Merseyside police not watched that?

The judge said his actions '"were a slap in the face to Scouse hospitality".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.