What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why not arrest them after?

How many Police officers would it have taken to arrest 20, 30, 40 of them? 2-4 for each prisoner, then double that to replace them on the cordons, then again to transport them. How many cells do you think Merseyside has? It really isn't that straightforward unfortunately.

Or nicked the first one to attempt to get up there ? As they would anywhere else in the world. I asked our scouse friend what would happen if you tried to do that on Friday night in the centre of liverpool, not surprisingly he didn't reply.
But if a unique situation though and nothing like a Friday night in the centre of Liverpool.

That’s like asking someone ballooning in a nightclub to kindly stop it. Doesn’t work and in this instance, isn’t worth the inevitable outcome. Tactics. Keep it as peaceful as possible, including not tempting fate. Wrong? Absolutely.
I assume the vans were there in case of a public order problem, and so available to respond quickly, how do you do that with 10 scrotes on the roof ?

You are a clown at times.

A question only the scouse cops can answer.

Do you really believe the police were in on this attack? And use the word attack extremely lightly.

In on it? No. I do believe their incompetence helped facilitate it though and I also believe that it is a disgrace that not a single arrest was made with the amount of evidence available.

How many Police officers would it have taken to arrest 20, 30, 40 of them? 2-4 for each prisoner, then double that to replace them on the cordons, then again to transport them. How many cells do you think Merseyside has? It really isn't that straightforward unfortunately.

Did you see the word 'after' in my post?

Did you see the word 'after' in my post?
My reply was more in general to others asking why arrests weren't made at the time.
After?, that would be more viable-no idea why this hasn't happened. Clear public order offences committed, and would send out the right message.

My reply was more in general to others asking why arrests weren't made at the time.
After?, that would be more viable-no idea why this hasn't happened. Clear public order offences committed, and would send out the right message.

Exactly, as things stand there is absolutely no detterent to this happening again and that is very wrong imo.

Perhaps we should use an open top bus if we have to go to Anfield again for one of their famous European nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.