What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Southport for a day over summer. Never seen as many tattoos, under armour clothing, Liverpool tops and rough people in one spot.

My conclusion- majority of scousers are not that pleasant.
Not all but a good number,remind me of a cross between the films deliverance and the hills have eyes ...

I predict we visit Anfield. Get pelted even more. Police make arrests and City drive away refusing to play there. Game is moved to a neutral venue.

I went to Southport for a day over summer. Never seen as many tattoos, under armour clothing, Liverpool tops and rough people in one spot.

My conclusion- majority of scousers are not that pleasant.

Lol...i live in Southport now and work in liverpool. I must have sinned in a previous life. But i wear my City shirt at every opportunity. I bumped into leighton baines in costa at Formby few years back whilst wearing my City shirt. You should have seen the look on his face, he looked like he’d seen a ghost

To be honest you would find it very hard to find a liverpool shirt a few years back, but since last season they have come out the woodwork. However Southport gets a hell of alot of scousers coming in over the weekends via the train hence why you see most at the weekends and hardly any through the working week.

There is a great contingent of City fans in Southport as well. There is a supports club that goes the matches and the Park pub in birkdale was heaving with us blues the day we stuffed them 6-1...wonderful memories

This. Every day.

A few cans? You've got to be a red dipper.
There are around 160 impacts from glasses, bottles and cans that can be heard at the front of the bus alone in the support staffer's video (lets ignore the ones that hit the back of the bus that wont be pucked up in the audio). Multiple flares thrown under the bus as well. The bus was too badly damaged to drive back to Manchester as well.
The only reason the Roma team bus wasn't attacked is the published bus route wasn't taken.
So please just fuck off with your ignorance.

Not one arrest either. Strange that.

Even with my limited IT know-how, I think I could track some of those down.

But then again, I'm not a serve and protect employee

As expected. Never your fault is it?
Still thinks its only a few cans and a few morons who threw them.
I won't even start on the attacks on City fan coaches after the City fans scrupulously observed the Hillsborough anniversary before the game.
Liverpool really do have the highest number of twats amongst their nunber in English football.
Surely there must be more from the 659m?
Just on numbers alone ;-)

I strongly disagree with that. The Roma coach wasn't attacked. I actually think it's a bit of a push to claim the city coach was attacked by the way. It had a few cans thrown at it which isnt a big deal and a couple of bottles by a handful of idiots which is clearly unacceptable but not the widespread attack everyone seems to paint it as.

The welcoming of the coaches happened 90 mins before kick off as the teams arrived. The Roma fans attacked behind the kop about 30 mins before kick off and it was over in moments. There was a heavy police presence there in seconds. They weren't marauding the streets for an hour.

Sitting on top of a police van to get a good view...lock them up!

And to suggest that it's the fault of Liverpool fans and Merseyside police for a lad almost dying and being put into a coma following an attack by Roma ultras clearly intent on violence is bizarre.

Football is tribal and we all have our biases but you're in danger of sounding hysterical. Too much faux outrage loses credibility

Oh for fucks sake, here it is again. It wasn’t Liverpool fans, it was “a handful of idiots”.

Tell me.

Was it the same “handful of idiots” that bricked a City coach after the Hillsborough 25th anniversary game?
Was it the same “handful of idiots” that started on City fans at Lime Street after the same game?
Was it the same “handful of idiots” that caused the deaths of 39 Juventus fans in 1985?
Was it the same “handful of idiots” that dropped a concrete slab on a waiter’s head in Bulgaria?
Was it the same “handful of idiots” that made death threats against Steven Gerrard’s family when he considered moving to Chelsea?
Was it the same “handful of idiots” that cheered as Yaya Toure went off injured at Anfield?
Was it the same “handful of idiots” that booed Ederson as he received oxygen treatment and on-field treatment after a serious kick to the head?

I could go on. The thing is, there is a sizeable element of Liverpool’s support for whom ‘feral scum’ is a pretty accurate description. Maybe thats not all Liverpool fans and maybe it isn’t even a majority. But what do either the club, Merseyside police or the wider fan base do about the scum element of their support? They do absolutely fuck all, that’s what. Take you for an example. You come on here spouting your shit about it being a few cans and a couple of bottles. Towing the party line, in fact. Actually, over 100 objects struck the city coach in about a 4 minute period. So you are either lying through your shithouse teeth, because you have seen the footage in full and you know it was a hell of a lot more than a few cans and a couple of bottles, or you don’t know personally and are repeating like a fucking mindless sheep the propaganda that your vile fucking club and your scum fan base have been peddling since April. So you are either a liar or a fool.

Also, what have you done personally to try to control the scum element of your fan base - you know, that “handful of idiots”? Have you for instance gone on RAWK denouncing them and asking all right thinking Liverpool fans to do likewise? Have you called in to Radio City to complain about this “handful of idiots” that regularly gives Liverpool a bad name? Have you written to the Echo to make these points?

No of course you haven’t. Because you’re a shithouse. And Liverpool football club has done nothing - literally not lifted a finger - to address these issues either, because it is a vile dishonest excuse of a club. Even Chelsea have done a lot to eradicate the knuckle dragging racist elements of their support. LFC have done fuck all, and they never will do.

This miserable lie that you peddle that the sub human scum that make up your support is just a handful of idiots, not a deep and ugly stain on the entire fan base, the club and the City, is why people say ‘it’s never your fault’. It isn’t Liverpool fans that smashed the pub after an away game, just a handful of idiots. It isn’t Liverpool fans that fought and looted their way round Europe in the 80s and 90s, just a handful of idiots. So it isn’t really your fault. Well, nothing ever is. And the next time Liverpool fans act like shithouses, as they so often do, it will just be a handful of idiots. Again.

So fuck off back to RAWK with your shit. I for one have heard it all before.

Last edited:
They could have started with the ones on top of the police vehicles, I'd imagine they would have been a pretty easy catch?

Or the bloke who organised the event.

I remember reading about someone getting 4 years for trying to organise a riot on Facebook that no one turned up to & no damage was caused.

Think.

Can you image the outcry in Liverpool if City fans had attacked the Liverpool coach instead.

There would have been a public outcry in Liverpool. The Echo, Liverpool fan groups, we know all about them, LFC, ex-players, the lot.

And can you imagine the reception the City players and fans would have got in tbe return leg. It would have been bedlum.

Time and again when Liverpool play in Europe there is always trouble and incidents.
The Europa Cup final with Seville fans in Basel. The Seville Police in Seville(I went and didn't experience any problems with the Police) Istanbul, Athens, etc.

Yet when Liverpool fans went to Rome they were pleading and begging for Police protection.

Sadly there is a mentality amongst Liverpool fans that they can do what they want without fear of any repercussion. All you have to do is read some of the nonse they put on their banners. Their arrogrance is breathtaking.

Or the bloke who organised the event.

I remember reading about someone getting 4 years for trying to organise a riot on Facebook that no one turned up to & no damage was caused.
That was Northwich. I often refer to that sentence when nonce gets next to fuck all. It was two lads acting hard on Twitter. Nothing more.

As for the ones on the van. There would have been an actual riot if they’d been arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.