What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it’s part of the anti city agenda then? We’d get different treatment to Liverpool? Why would we?

No, don't get how you got that from what I said ( although I shouldn't be surprised, that type of assumption and putting words in people's mouths seems to be a popular past time on here).

Are you honestly trying to tell me that if City fans did that that there would be no arrests made by the Manchester police?

I suspect Liverpool fans are now treated with kid gloves because of the tragic events of Hillsborough and how their fans were treated by both the police and sections of the media in the aftermath.

So there's your conspiracy, it's not anti-City, it's a fear from the authorities to hold Liverpool fans accountable for their actions.

Are you honestly trying to tell me that if City fans did that that there would be no arrests made by the Manchester police?

I suspect Liverpool fans are now treated with kid gloves because of the tragic events of Hillsborough and how their fans were treated by both the police and sections of the media in the aftermath.

So there's your conspiracy, it's not anti-City, it's a fear from the authorities to hold Liverpool fans accountable for their actions.
I agree with all that you've posted there tbf

The Merseyside Police lets Liverpool fans get away with far too much. Actually they're fecking useless at policing football games full stop.
They are, I've not been back since the cup semi 2nd leg, when they nearly caused kids to be crushed in the queue, because not enough entrances were open. Many had been delayed by serious traffic issues, which the police knew about, but they were pushing their horses into the crowd, to push them against the wall. I was close to the wall, and was trying to push back to stop a couple of young kids who were against it. Given past events you'd think they'd know better, c*nts.

Nah not flippant attitude. I hated them for it but it was over soooo long ago. What we're doing now is just moaning neverendingly, like scousers
I just posted before I saw your post,i cant believe people are still whinging about it,as you rightly say like scousers,what next candles for the bus?

Nah not flippant attitude. I hated them for it but it was over soooo long ago. What we're doing now is just moaning neverendingly, like scousers
Not true, read back some pages, a scouser came on defending the indefensible, people have the right to reply, and that stirs the conversation, its then not helped by certain deliberately contrary posters claiming shit about agendas.

Look mate we're not going to agree. I just hope we don't see a repeat, as it stands I don't see any reason why they wouldn't do it again.

I have heard that a Manchester policeman who was actually on the coach has said the players were terrified during the coach attack and were crouched in the central isle. They were still affected after the game and were reluctant to board the coach until the crowds had dispersed.
He also said that the club (City) were warned that Merseyside police would do nothing to prevent the attack but City did not believe him.
No idea whether or not this is true but I have known the guy who told me for over 20 years and he he doesn’t normally spout shit.

I do not think highlighting a corrupt Police force can ever be wrong.

I don't go to Scouse of any colour away now. In the 70s 80s 90s, i did and i was always relieved to get away. I had a friend Stanley knifed and has the scar to this day. The Police also were agitators rather than defenders of justice. Many of us have these memories imprinted, that is why we do not want to "Let it go"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.