What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We seem to be forgetting the miming of baker street on the opening day against QPR (First monday night football) circa 1993. Shameful night in our history.

It’s a close call, but Vince edges it. I reckon it was PJ Swales’ final ‘fuck you’ to the City fans. He’d left some money in his will for Miller to embarrass us as much as possible. Money well spent.
Hmmmmmmm - worse than Garry (with 2 'R's) Cook welcoming Uwe into the Manchester United hall of fame?

I was there that night - there was a lot of individuals queueing up to confront him on his wording :-)

Hmmmmmmm - worse than Garry (with 2 'R's) Cook welcoming Uwe into the Manchester United hall of fame?

I was there that night - there was a lot of individuals queueing up to confront him on his wording :-)
Yes, that was cringeworthy, but I always think he had the best interests of the club at heart. He was our very own Alan Partridge.

Yes, that was cringeworthy, but I always think he had the best interests of the club at heart. He was our very own Alan Partridge.
Agreed.

To be fair to him he wasn't the only one to make a complete tw@t of himself that evening (unless I am confusing memories?).....

Got to meet one of my all-time heroes, one Andy Morrison that night and tried to by him several pints (as I do), obviously finding out probably the next day that he is tee-total......(what a complete d1ck-head).......

I think I can feel myself blushing as I type this shaking my head - I would love to meet him again (when I'm sober) to apologise and probably muchmuch be articulate my gratitude to him as a player and a leader.............

Agreed.

To be fair to him he wasn't the only one to make a complete tw@t of himself that evening (unless I am confusing memories?).....

Got to meet one of my all-time heroes, one Andy Morrison that night and tried to by him several pints (as I do), obviously finding out probably the next day that he is tee-total......(what a complete d1ck-head).......

I think I can feel myself blushing as I type this shaking my head - I would love to meet him again (when I'm sober) to apologise and probably muchmuch be articulate my gratitude to him as a player and a leader.............
Never feel ashamed of trying to get a round in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.