What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny they were all lined up again ready for the onslaught towards the Roma bus and the Roma coach went the way city wanted to go but the Liverpool police told them they couldn’t! Guess what they had clear drive up with no one anywhere. The Merseyside police are the main culprits for me.

there is a thread called " Referees Performance's 2018/19 " currently on this board,what is the point of that then ? they keep going on about injustices against us,we can't do nowt about them so whats the point ? etc

Its probably because our fans are just so sick and tired of many things going against us,so hence why people are just disgusted and feel helpless with what happened outside anfield that night,and the ongoing silence and in-action from the merseyside police to bring to account those responsible if it was only just 1,yes just one of the cowardly scrotes .Our clubs silence speaks volumes too,would Liverpool FC done the same if roles were reversed ,i doubt it and everyone knows it !

Like others have mentioned,it was a liverpool fan that created a new account to revive this thread.We will never know if he/she was legitimate/faithful

Last edited:
Unfortunately we all know how this will end, because it's always the same when people are allowed to escalate actions uncontrolled. There will eventually be serious injuries, maybe even deaths, and then they'll again try to find someone else to blame.
And there will be loads of people saying "We told you so", who will be called snowflakes, whatabouters and whiners.
As for those who say Liverpool aren't treated differently, and anyone can do this at any match, try lighting a flare with a bottle of beer in your hand around the Etihad on Saturday afternoon, never mind lobbing them towards a bus. When you wake up, ask the desk sergeant what the score was.

But it's ok to attack a team coach.......complete double standards by UEFA.....Why am I not surprised?

Red Star Belgrade have been banned from selling tickets to supporters for their Champions League Group C game at Liverpool on 24 October.

Serbia's champions came from 2-0 down to draw 2-2 at RB Salzburg on 29 August and make the group stage on away goals.

Red Star faced several Uefa charges, relating to a pitch invasion and the setting off of fireworks.

Uefa has told Red Star not to sell tickets to fans for the next two Champions League away games.

The visit to Anfield is Red Star's second away group game, coming after they visit Paris St-Germain on 3 October.

Uefa's disciplinary committee also fined Red Star £26,824 (30,000 euros) and ordered them to contact Salzburg within 30 days to pay for damages caused by supporters.

they have been fined about 20k. besiktas were fined more for a cat invading the pitch I am not joking. their fans are allowed to travel to all away matches stiil where red star and roma have been banned from travelling for much lesser offences.

they have been fined about 20k. besiktas were fined more for a cat invading the pitch I am not joking. their fans are allowed to travel to all away matches stiil where red star and roma have been banned from travelling for much lesser offences.

It really is scandalous ! How on earth do they manage to get away with it? The Merseyside police are clearly a disgrace aswell.

Don’t forget we were charged more being about a minute late on onto the field

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.