What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Merseyside police were probably to lazy to pick up all the bottles that were thrown at the clubs coach. So that they could be tested for fingerprints. Well never mind we wll just let it happen when city come again on the 2nd October, perhaps again some idiot in the Merseyside police force will post the route that the club coach is taking to Anfield. So that the whole thing can happen once again.

Re Rochdale Blue you said what I said was a bit drastic. I don't care what would you say if the same thing happens again and this time players get injured. Would banning them still sound drastic to you. No it is time UEFA got tough with these thugs. We all remember when Liverpool fans ran riot in Belgium, how all English clubs suffered because of this, so no it is not drastic. What would you say if UEFA say will ban all English clubs because Liverpool fans can't behave.

No doubt the benefit scroungers will say how wonderful their Merseyside police are but I say not as good as South Yorkshire police

If you look at 27/28 seconds then you can see someone launch something at the coach. Given the technology the police have these days I am sure this person could have been identified.

If you look at 27/28 seconds then you can see someone launch something at the coach. Given the technology the police have these days I am sure this person could have been identified.

If they found a sacrificial lamb, would it be even more ludicrous?

"Police charge 24 yr old for coach attack"

There was not an investigation, and not one Liverpool fan was arrested at Anfield last season.

Liverpool fans are proud of this record.

If they found a sacrificial lamb, would it be even more ludicrous?

"Police charge 24 yr old for coach attack"

There was not an investigation, and not one Liverpool fan was arrested at Anfield last season.

Liverpool fans are proud of this record.

Disgraceful police force and I'm certain I'm not the only City fan to be on the end of their corruption in the 70's.
Seems nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.