What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder crime thrives in Liverpool - Merseyside police couldn't catch a cold.

Re Rochdale Blue you said what I said was a bit drastic. I don't care what would you say if the same thing happens again and this time players get injured. Would banning them still sound drastic to you. No it is time UEFA got tough with these thugs. We all remember when Liverpool fans ran riot in Belgium, how all English clubs suffered because of this, so no it is not drastic. What would you say if UEFA say will ban all English clubs because Liverpool fans can't behave.
I was joking about you seemingly banning the match officials. To be honest after years of away days on Merseyside the last thing I expected was anyone there to feel any kind of shame or remorse over the coach attack. What I would expect was a media and its pathetic army of scribblers to give an honest assessment of the happenings that night along with this countries football authorities and Uefa stepping in with measures to ban Liverpool if anything similar ever happens again.

Next time city go there if the Merseyside police tell them to take the this road use another route like Roma did! The Merseyside police are complicit in all this so we shouldn’t trust them.

Next time, fleet of helicopters landing on the center spot!

Conversely, announce 1 hour early coach arrival, use a dummy coach run so they can throw all their shit, then the actual coach shows up at normal time later. Meanwhile, city have coaches fitted out with HD wide angle lenses to identify every spouse **** on the street!

No Merseyside Police needed, just send the video out to an assassin squad and let them take care of the business! ;-)

Oh wait, this isn’t a video game?!

They don’t get away with though do they cos deep down everybody knows they are lying, snivelling, whinging, thieving, jibbing, bullying, cheating cxnts, and for every victory for the scum some innocent cult member pays for it.

We know the South Yorkshire Police we’re wrong but why were they so wrong, just like the poor Irish fcker who got a good hiding, don’t tell me that wasn’t because of their reputation.

So do it again & laugh & I’ll see you at the candle shop when Karma bites you on the arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.