What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If, and it’s a massive if, it happens again........I reckon there’s a massive chance we will argue the players are not in the right place mentally to play the game. I think there was a case for pulling out of last years game and with hindsight and the start we made I’m sure it’s been discussed by the club at every level. I think the debate that would follow would be interesting. I think we would not just polarise opinion, we would out some Liverpool serial deniers and box them in a very difficult position.

Everyone will just laugh at us and we get docked 3 points while Liverpool will get them. If it happens exactly the same again we will suck it up and nowt again will be done about it they know we are soft touch as club.

So, whatever we do would be wrong as far as your concerned? If we refuse to play we lose the points, if we play, we’re a soft touch!!!!

Next time city go there if the Merseyside police tell them to take the this road use another route like Roma did! The Merseyside police are complicit in all this so we shouldn’t trust them.

as were Liverpool football club themselves. it was a complete and utter stitch up.

3fc38d28b4e49e7307e69aeb11b44858.png

so am I right I’m thinking that the club aren’t releasing the route to Merseyside police,
Or that they have released the route to them but have asked that it is kept secret. If it is the former it is a pretty damning indictment.

I honestly don’t believe they will attack the coach in broad daylight- there's a chance that even misery side police could identify a culprit in broad daylight and I think there will be additional tv and media camera recording the trip in in to the ground

We are their biggest game of the season , they have a deep seated hatred of any club that enjoys success because they have been starved of trophies for donkeys years , the attack on our players only confirms how desperate they have now become , we wind them up every time we lift another trophy and long may it continue.

If, and it’s a massive if, it happens again........I reckon there’s a massive chance we will argue the players are not in the right place mentally to play the game. I think there was a case for pulling out of last years game and with hindsight and the start we made I’m sure it’s been discussed by the club at every level. I think the debate that would follow would be interesting. I think we would not just polarise opinion, we would out some Liverpool serial deniers and box them in a very difficult position.
If Merseyside police & Liverpool FC haven’t already worked out a plan, between them that absolutely guarantees, to our satisfaction, the safe & unhindered passage of City’s team bus, players, & staff to and from Klanfield, next Sunday, I’d simply refuse to play the f***ers point blank, citing the health and safety at work act, and both Merseyside police & Liverpool FC’s blatant disregard of their obligations within it.

3fc38d28b4e49e7307e69aeb11b44858.png

so am I right I’m thinking that the club aren’t releasing the route to Merseyside police,
Or that they have released the route to them but have asked that it is kept secret. If it is the former it is a pretty damning indictment.
The former I hope mate, if Merseyside police have been informed, the route will have gone viral in the next couple of days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.