What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We accepted the route, drove the route, got off the bus, played the game, and gave them what they wanted.

The right thing to do was to not pull into the ground and just keep going...all the way back to Manchester...and tell UEFA to fuck off if they had done anything other than award the game to City at 0-3 and stopped Liverpool fans from coming to the return leg.

Nobody has any balls anymore to stand up for what is right. I know, I’m watching it happen every day in the news over here!!!
I agree with all these comments. I was there at Anfield for the game and (for the first time ) was scared of what this might turn into. It is my honest opinion that if we had actually won that game some of us would not have got home without injury. The police were no help.

I agree with all these comments. I was there at Anfield for the game and (for the first time ) was scared of what this might turn into. It is my honest opinion that if we had actually won that game some of us would not have got home without injury. The police were no help.
I’m sure if that happened a few of them would of gone home with injuries to,be interesting Sunday can see it going off as the hatred as grown 10 fold

Interesting to see where this goes.... Sunday evening is giving their fans plenty of time to congregate (even those without tickets). A lot of time for alcohol too. I suspect once 1 item is thrown more will follow. What I think might happen pre-match is a warning from the Premier League/police and council that a repeat may see a significant closure of the home section next time we play them. Then if it happens again full closure. It's the only way to nip it in the bud.

The totally wrong way to go about it would be we turn up, get the bus smashed again, then the City Staff and players drive straight to Manchester due to security concerns which then might reverse the punishment on us despite sending a strong statement. The repercussion of that is other club fans thinking its something they should do.

Interesting to see where this goes.... Sunday evening is giving their fans plenty of time to congregate (even those without tickets). A lot of time for alcohol too. I suspect once 1 item is thrown more will follow. What I think might happen pre-match is a warning from the Premier League/police and council that a repeat may see a significant closure of the home section next time we play them. Then if it happens again full closure. It's the only way to nip it in the bud.

The totally wrong way to go about it would be we turn up, get the bus smashed again, then the City Staff and players drive straight to Manchester due to security concerns which then might reverse the punishment on us despite sending a strong statement. The repercussion of that is other club fans thinking its something they should do.

Liverpool might win a premier league title before they threaten to close parts of the ground due to their scummy fans behaviour. I wouldnt hold my breath for any prewarnings from the local plod, the premier league or that scummy football club who should be made responsible for public order offences.

Don`t tell the police where we`re going, because last season they announced the route on twitter

It seems that Merseyside police will be putting on extra police this coming Sunday. I for 1 won't be holding my breath. If the same thing should happen again then they should simple get the driver to turn the coach around and head back to Manchester When arriving back at the Etithad inform the F.A. and the Premier League that you went home because you feared for the players safety, as the police couldn't stop the fans from throwing what ever at the team bus.

So far there is nothing to suggest their fans are planning another bus welcoming.

And I would assume LFC have asked or told their fans groups not to organise a bus welcoming for fear of another incident.

And I also suspect Merseyside Police will be out in force along Arkle Road to make sure fans don’t start gathering

If you remember, before the CL match there were crowd safety barriers along the route. It was all planned by LFC, fans groups, LCC and MP. It won’t be this time.

I suspect this will they, won’t they, will blow over, and Sunday will be like any other PL match outside Anfield. Scousers, tourists, day trippers, and Norwegians getting into Anfield early to sing our Allez, Allez chant. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.