What was the atmosphere like v PSG?

Maybe, but personally think that's taking this agenda thing a bit too far! They showed lots of pics of the crowd celebrating the goal and waving flags towards the end of the match. It came across as quite subdued for the first half and pretty much up until we scored in the second.

Like i said, it sounded fine on Fox 1. I'm not up for any agenda.
It was meant slightly tongue in cheek. Was the volume up on your tv ;-)

From the BBC match report

"But, roared on by a capacity crowd of 53,039 that supplied an unforgettable atmosphere,"

Looks like BT were at a different game.

But, roared on by a capacity crowd of 53,039 that supplied an unforgettable atmosphere, City held their nerve at the back before De Bruyne's decisive strike 15 minutes from time with their only shot on target. From bbc website

City fan (?) just on Talkshite giving out loads over the number of empty seats in the family and at top of South stand. Couldn't see any on telly. Was he talking crap?

Also heard him , Colin was his name , total dickhead , probably a rag , but if he was a City fan he should be ashamed of his totally over the top rant , just feeding the media myth

Well i watched on Fox 1 and it sounded fine to me. Maybe BT cloak the sound, for some reason ?
Same here sounded like the place was rocking on FS1. Aside from the moments where they had spells of possession in their own half but that wouldn't have been painted as a downer with any other team IMO.

Well my missus did keep telling me to turn it down! Think that was more to do with mcpointalots's scouse ramblings than the atmosphere though. Anyway we are through and now we've had some success in the competition I reckon everyone will be up for the semis and the team will go into the games with more confidence and nothing to lose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.