What was the terrace fashion on the Kippax in the 1980s?

They look about as hard as Mr. Blobby, except for Steven Graham who looks hard in everything he’s acted in.
Did lads really look like this? It's Tranmere's The Pack from Awaydays. Late 70's.

0-scaled1000.jpg

I had a yellow Sergio Tacchini cardigan that I got from Loofes in Bury. It was my pride and joy. It looks fucking dreadful in the photos I have. No white man should ever, ever wear yellow.
Yellow coats are the business. Got a nice cagoul/smock in a faded yellow colour.

Early 80s huge generalisation

Manchester- Lacoste, Diadora, Donnay, Peter Werth , Slazenger, Pepe Jeans, Pods, Kickers. Ellesse. Peter Storm.
Liverpool - Adidas- Sergio Tacchini, Fred Perry, Fila, Farah, Cerruti (1881)
London - Pringle , Lacoste, Levi , Lyle and Scott
Birmingham - Scruffs
Newcastle - Football shirts
Leeds - Jumble sale gear

You could always tell the Scousers both Liverpool and Everton at Maine Road, they always wore Adidas trainers.
West Ham and Chelsea were Pringle , some with lacoste roll necks underneath

I love the old classic stuff.

Got 3 pairs of Diadora trainers. Penguin (used to be Munsingwear) and Gola classic trainers. Got Lacoste Ts that are too small now, Penguin Ts and Pierre Cardin Ts, Lyle and Scott jumpers. Got a Dalesman and a Deer Stalker hat. Kickers about 20 years old. A Penguin cagoule, an Ellesse jacket.

I remember Spurs turning up at Maine Road all in Butchers coats. Scruffy cunts.

Villa singing "imitation scousers" to us, us "you scruffy bastards" back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.