What was the terrace fashion on the Kippax in the 1980s?

Lyle & Scott rollnecks
Pringle diamond jumpers
Farah slacks
Sergio Tacchini tracksuits
Adidas 'First' tracky tops
Adidas 'New York' hoody tracky tops
Ellesse
Fila
Australian Alpina
Lacoste
Patrick cagoules
Diadora ski coats
Munsenwear
Trainers - always adidas - Stan Smiths / Gazelles / Munchen

Loved that fashion but cost me a fortune
Ha, I remember a game at Chelsea early 1986 where I wore most of that !! (Adidas ski jacket with horizontal stripe, Pringle jumper, cheap but decent looking roll-neck, Samba trainers and light blue Farah's as my 'colours') To be honest I was absolutely shitting it as they were looking to pick off anyone going to the North Stand but a couple of their head-hunter types must have thought they knew me gave me the oi oi and thumbs-up so I just nodded and kept on walking........VERY fucking fast !! Think we lost 1-0 on a mud-heap, Nicky Reid og????

Ha, I remember a game at Chelsea early 1986 where I wore most of that !! (Adidas ski jacket with horizontal stripe, Pringle jumper, cheap but decent looking roll-neck, Samba trainers and light blue Farah's as my 'colours') To be honest I was absolutely shitting it as they were looking to pick off anyone going to the North Stand but a couple of their head-hunter types must have thought they knew me gave me the oi oi and thumbs-up so I just nodded and kept on walking........VERY fucking fast !! Think we lost 1-0 on a mud-heap, Nicky Reid og????
Fuck me mate: that stuff was in about 81-82. No wonder the Chelsea lads didn’t see you as a threat ;-)

View attachment 62457
Mid seventies 3 star jumpers the stone island of the day ha ha ha
Seem to vaugley remember a song about the 3 star jumper,

There's a wooly over there with his brown airware he's got a 3 star jumper half way up his back, he's a wooley wooley back, wooly back.

Was it the scousers who sang it?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.