What was the terrace fashion on the Kippax in the 1980s?

Stolen from Ivor shop in the underground market there for years

Near Justin’s and oasis
Wow that takes me back! We used to get the bus straight from school to buy Brutus penny round collared shirts and star jumpers. Then off to Bata Shoes to get a pair of loafers with tassels. Kids today haven’t got a clue!

Lets be honest, we were a scruffy bunch even if we did go to Ivors etc, but it didn't matter we always stuck together, but I do miss my Doc Martins from the 70s.

Anyone remember Jean Machine in the Arndale. A shop that sold jeans,cords and shirts all with the FU's brand. Very fashionable in the early 80's . The scousers used to come down and buy it but would always ask for their gear to be put in a plain carrier bag because as soon as they got back to Lime Street they were getting mugged as the gear was so highly sought-after.
Don't believe any rag propoganda that they were the cool ones during the casual era. City had the smart firm while the rags just wore rags.
Stolen from Ivor. One wash and they're gone. Yes, we were tramps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.