What were you doing the day we were relegated to the old 3rd

when we were stood on the grassy hill car park saw a the biggest f----g boomerang come over it was a bent log , it landed some distance away, thought some bleeders copped for that, next thing they were carrying my mate bookie from prestwich across in front of all the bricks etc, with massive cut to his head claret everywhere, he came in the pub later in stalybridge with a big smile on his face and said tell you summat theres going to be some good new away trips next season, tell you what really enjoyed my holiday down there because i thought ill probably never see them grounds again, thing is we came close to a return visit?
city51 said:
Running out of the away end dodging bricks and allsorts trying to get back to the car wankers i hate stoke in my top 3

Sat in the Stoke end behind the goal in which Goater scored first, how I didn't manage to jump up I'll never know. Some City fans did and paid the price.Couldn't get to the bus to get back to the station as you were all getting bricked, somehow managed to walk through Stoke and find the station.

feedthegoat said:
Getting bricked in a car park.
I was with him^^^^^^^^, and he was crying like a baby, lol. I was on crutches after rupturing my posterior cruciate 2 days previous and I was sat in their end, need I say it wasn't a good few days!

went to the match with my cousin, when we came out they were bricking us
someone shouted duck which i did but my cousin didn't and ended up with 6 stitches
in is head.
another lad was running across the tops of the coaches trying to give shit to the police
or stoke fans but wasn't paying attention and fell through a open hatch on the coach
everyone pissed them selves laughing even the coppers..

Watched it on Sky and then had a row with a rag relative over the phone.

Then I locked myself in the bathroom and had a good cry.

Turfed out of the home end with my dad, uncle and cousins after we scored. Loads of stoke idiots just waiting outside by the catering just to have a scrap - and it was just after half time when we were launched out. That`s why I hope Stoke get relegated.

was in the home end, got a shoeing, got put to a little holding pen at fornt of stand near the city fans, got launched out by the police, climbed up a wall, watched second half there, got put back on a train to manchester, went to town, got pissed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.