What/Who?

Schneiderlin isn't worth anywhere near £25m, anyone who signs him for that much is desperate or Brendan Rogers. In fact he's not good enough for us anyway, nowhere near Yaya's level. If we're replacing Yaya next summer we need Pogba or Vidal.

We need more direct attacking pace too, Reus possibly. An ideal fit would be Bale but that's pretty much impossible unfortunately. And a great goalscorer to help Kun out. Maybe that will turn out to be Jovetic, he looked good before his latest injury. If he keeps getting injured though we need to look elsewhere, Cavani perhaps.

January:

Hart
Zaba-Vinnie-Mangala-Kolarov
Fernando
Yaya-BARKLEY
Silva-Kun-Jovetic

For the bench: VOLLAND

June:

Hart
Zaba-Vinnie-Mangala-RICARDO RODRIGUEZ
Fernando
Yaya-BARKLEY
Silva-Kun-REUS

Second team:
Willy
Sagna-Boyata-Demichelis-Kolarov
Navas-Fernandinho-Milner-Nasri
Jovetic-VOLLAND

Sold: Nastasic, Clichy, Dzeko and Sinclair.

CDM. If we don't want to get knocked out of UCL in 1/8 again. Injuries, suspensions and ability of choosing different players and tactics. And, maybe smbody like Barker or Isco... I haven't seen the toffee since last season and Isco since he played vs Zenit for Malaga (he was awesome then).

Can't say 'We need a striker" until see Iheanacho (if he gets a work permit) and Hiwula in official matches. If not, we just need somebody like Cardozo or Milito (his like a couple of years ago) - experienced and scoring a lot..... Maybe even Villa?...

Boyata, and Wright must be out, we got club-trained Nastasic and Lawlor, and Johansen in goal (fcourse also CT), we even can get 2m for Dedryck. And hope Demichelis won't stay after his contract ends this summer, but he will...

SlimShadyRus said:
CDM. If we don't want to get knocked out of UCL in 1/8 again. Injuries, suspensions and ability of choosing different players and tactics. And, maybe smbody like Barker or Isco... I haven't seen the toffee since last season and Isco since he played vs Zenit for Malaga (he was awesome then).

Can't say 'We need a striker" until see Iheanacho (if he gets a work permit) and Hiwula in official matches. If not, we just need somebody like Cardozo or Milito (his like a couple of years ago) - experienced and scoring a lot..... Maybe even Villa?...

Boyata, and Wright must be out, we got club-trained Nastasic and Lawlor, and Johansen in goal (fcourse also CT), we even can get 2m for Dedryck. And hope Demichelis won't stay after his contract ends this summer, but he will...
Are you on the wum or is your post truly that clueless?

ColinLee said:
SlimShadyRus said:

Are you on the wum or is your post truly that clueless?
Why is my opinion clueless? Maybe it's you who's on the wum. You haven't given any arguments.

Lampard leaves in February. We got 3 central midfielders then (We'll need Milner to play as offensive midfielder). I believe that we make it to the play-off. It's likely we'll play with top clubs and will need to play with 2 defensive midfielders at least. So I guess it isn't enough to have only 3 players for this positions, is it? Zuculini doesn't seem to be a starter at Valencia, so it's most likely to have another loan. Moreover, he can't help us in the 2nd part of this season, and if we want a good result, we must have a proper squad depth.

If we don't, for any reason, buy a defensive midfielder, I think we should by an offensive one. As Milner may be used as a CM and "Sinclair has no future at City', I've seen threads where people want City to buy Isco or Barkley. I can't judge how good are those 2 as I haven't seen their performances lately. But if a lot of people want them to join us... I guess they're proper players for us. Anyway, there should be 1-4 more players for that position on the list, right?

4th striker. Yes, I believe in our youngsters. We should give them a couple of chances at least! Especially when we have only 3 strikers, including Aguero and Jovetic who, unfortunately, pull injuries too often. If We f-up with the youngsters, we should sign a 4th striker who haven't played in UEFA champions League this season. What he should bring is the class, and, maybe experience. He should have consistency (unlike Deko).

About the departures - If you don't want Wright and Boyata to leave us... It speaks for itself. And I think that Ian Lawlor or Erik Holmen are good enough for the 3rd keeper role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.