What will the wolves score be?

The 2003/4 prem game City v Wolves was shown on ESPN this week. Thought to myself I think we won this three nowt, I'll just watch this. Twenty minutes later we're two down to a team that didn't win away all season, we get back to two apiece and then go three two down before SWP drills one in. Hopefully, Wolves won't score but I was on the Kippax in the late fifties and 3-1 up, ten mins to go, we lose 4-3. Wolves are one of those teams. Time to clean the slate.

Really hope Sparky doesn't underestinate Wolves as they shown on Wednesday that they have the potential to win away from home, that said i'm certain sparky will have properly prepared the players and I can't look past a city win for this one.

3-1
Ade,SWP,Bellamy

I went watching Wolves on Tuesday night and they are pretty poor to be honest. Wigan had a lot of joy down the flanks, especially Wolves right hand side. They were also very prone to a ball in to the box, although I don't like to see us play that way it is an option. One thing they do though is get everybody behind the ball when they aren't in possession so we'll have to play at a high tempo and get them chasing after us to create the space to exploit.

I think we'll win comfortably though so I'm going for a 3-0 victory.

kp789 said:
Aussie! said:
ibra messi & puyol are part of the reserve side? cant wait to see what their first team looks like then
and dani alves
i cant remember ibra, messi and alves starting. Did they start with Henry, Xavi, Iniesta & Valdez?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.