What will the wolves score be?

jimharri said:
lee-mcfc said:
HOPEFULLY we get off to a flying start and it will be 4-0 (firstly ireland,tevez,tevez,adebayor)

i keep changing my mind about the score now after watching wolves play but they were against a very SHIT wigan team
That'll be the same shit Wigan team that won at Villa? Yeah, Iknow the wheels have come off big time at Villa; it's still a difficult place to go and get a win.

tru o yeah sorry forgot about that game vs aston villa

I suspect they will come for a nil nil so depends when we score. If we manage to score early then they have to come out and that plays into our hands. 3-0.

If they hold out then we will get an winner in the 80th minute and win 1-0.

3 points a must and i think we will get them.

lee-mcfc said:
jimharri said:
That'll be the same shit Wigan team that won at Villa? Yeah, I know the wheels have come off big time at Villa; it's still a difficult place to go and get a win.

No problem. I'm just saying not to underestimate Wolves (or Wigan, for that matter). Having said that, earlier in this thread I forecast a 4-2 win, so maybe I'm as guilty!

two -one city. after the highs of midweek(friendly) we ll meet a wolves team now aware(since all three newcomers won!)of their own ability,we may be overconfident! it shows in your predictions, feel we should win after a scare or else we smash them good-just hope we get a clean sheet!!!!!!!!! hope we man mark well

After seeing those cocky rags all over the place last night saying things like 'Rooney will get two, Owen a hat-trick and Anderson is over due too, so 6-0', I'm not going to tempt fate.

But needless to say I'm pretty confident we will deliver come matchday nowadays - a strange feeling but am sure we will get used to it! They'll be up for it too after that win on Tuesday, so I think it's a case of breaking them down as soon as possible or it could be us vs.10 men behind the ball for 90 mins.

jimharri said:
lee-mcfc said:
No problem. I'm just saying not to underestimate Wolves (or Wigan, for that matter). Having said that, earlier in this thread I forecast a 4-2 win, so maybe I'm as guilty!

haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.