What will the wolves score be?

Wolves playing the long/high ball game will probably sneak a scrappy goal or two. COMs will carry City to a great victory. I'm picking 4-1. Ade x 2, Tevez and Ireland.

kp789 said:
Aussie! said:
ibra messi & puyol are part of the reserve side? cant wait to see what their first team looks like then
and dani alves

and that slow crappy youngster...er....ermmm...oh yeah Bojan..

terrible journo's from planet twat strike again.

we definitely have to becarefull of wolves and underestimate them but and the same time i am thinking there going to get a proper licking if we go about it the right way. 3-0 4-0

HOPEFULLY we get off to a flying start and it will be 4-0 (firstly ireland,tevez,tevez,adebayor)

i keep changing my mind about the score now after watching wolves play but they were against a very SHIT wigan team

yeah if we get an early goal we can go on with it, i hope in the vein of against pompey last year ;)

lee-mcfc said:
HOPEFULLY we get off to a flying start and it will be 4-0 (firstly ireland,tevez,tevez,adebayor)

i keep changing my mind about the score now after watching wolves play but they were against a very SHIT wigan team
That'll be the same shit Wigan team that won at Villa? Yeah, Iknow the wheels have come off big time at Villa; it's still a difficult place to go and get a win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.