What will we have won 10 years from now?

3/4 Premier League titles
2/3 FA Cup's
2/3 League Cup's
3/4 Community Shield's
1 Champions League
1 European Super Cup

Bibinho said:
Has anything changed since this thread has been created?

Yeah we won the Premier League and Chelsea won the Champions League. Not sure if that means we have to add to the list of things to be won or deduct from it.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
I'd be happy with top 4 for a few seasons ;)

This!

People saying we should win 4 or 5 PL titles and a couple of CL's are living in a dreamworld. Unless FFP collapses completely, I think we're gonna have a far harder time of it than people think. If we don't finish top 4 this season then that task is going to become exponentially more difficult, and the way we look at the moment (possibly the slowest, least committed side in the top 6, with glaring weaknesses at centre half, out wide and in the engine room, and a glaring lack of pace all over the pitch), that goal looks decidedly iffy.
I'd like to win things again, but bolstering our incomes and cementing our CL status for the next 2 or 3 years is FAR more important

im not greedy.

With mancini then a couple of prem titles, couple of fa cups and a decent run in the champions league.

with a mourinho or a guardiola then we could win a hell of a lot more in my humble opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.