What will we have won 10 years from now?

I will take anything, two cups and one league one title in 41 years means I not that greedy

What will be good will be to see who still following us all over like most try to now. Looking at Chelsea following the other night some could get bored easily

5 Premier Leagues, 4 Carling Cups, 3 FA Cups, 2 Champions Leagues with a World Club Challenge thrown in.

5 prems
1 maybe 2 chumps
3 or 4 league/fa

we are good enough to get a trophy a season with maybe a double or two.exciting times even if we suffer this season.

10 years x champions of Greater Manchester
5 x PL Champions
1 x European Champions League
1 x Europa League
1 x World Club Champions
3 x FA Cup
3 x League Cup
7 x Manchester Senior Cup
8 x FA Youth Cup

From now on we should be challenging for the Premier League title every year and if we get over the line this season there's no reason we can't dominate for the next ten
United with a couple of key signings to replace brian riggs and scholes will be there abouts as their squad is relatively young
If we win it this season, I reckon on five out of ten

Champions league will be difficult for the next couple of seasons at least because of where we are seeded in Europe
I'd like to see progression season on season until we are regulars in the quarters and semis. From there it's anyone's
I'd be ecstatic with two wins

The FA Cup is a squad cup and depending upon the opposition we're drawn against depends on the eleven players we pick.
It's a great cup to win with fantastic worldwide exposure, so a minimum of three should be the target

The League cup is neither here nor there and should be a tournament to blood youngsters and give squad players a run out, as Arsenal do
This should only be taken seriously if we're having a poor season in the other competitions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.