What will you miss about lockdown when it ends?

Quite a bit to be fair.

- having lay ins
- no depressing crammed train
- enjoyed working from home
- the peace outside , not seeing Dartford bridge gridlocked
- not having family/friends on my case to go out all time.
- more time to self. Finding days flying by.

Nothing. At a stretch the quieter roads. Can here the birds outside my flat a lot more...which is nice admittedly.

But seriously, nowt tbh. Its bloody shite. I might feel differently if I wasnt cooped up in a flat admittedly, without a balcony or garden.

Enjoying the slower pace not working and not having to rush anywhere. Not having to put up with an idiot boss when at work. Not having to travel, saving money not spending a fortune in greggs each day.
Cleaner air less pollution no traffic noise. Most days I wonder how did I manage to fit in 8 hours of work a day?

Not selfish at all mate. Me too - no one lies on their death bed wishing they'd spent more time at work. I'm also enjoying the fresh air, clear roads, clean streets, lack of scroats hanging around, and no late night piss heads loudly staggering home after closing time.

Yeah, like I said i'm stopping at home now :)

- uninterrupted time with kids
- Exercise and fitness has increased
- catching up with box sets
- garden and lawn starting to look great
- not having to drive to/from work

I’m even thinking of dusting off the decks and vinyl for the first time in 10 years, and showing the kids how cool their dad is (was), much to my wife’s eye rolling.

As shit as this thing is on the whole, it almost feels like an ‘awakening’ in a lot of respects.

Absolutely nothing, I have been a prisoner in my own home for a month. No contact with anyone and been really ill.

Just been for a walk, first time I have been out in a month. Can't believe how good it felt.
Tonight I am treating myself to fish, chips peas and curry.

I hqve been on my decks quite a bit though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.