What would be your ideal England Euro 2021 line up? (If you care)

We actually have the best group of attacking players in Europe at the minute. Not many nations can boast the likes of Sterling, Rashford, Kane, Sancho, Foden but the issue we have is our manager is a shithouse who wouldn’t know attacking football if it punched him between the eyes.

What id like to see

Pope
Walker Stones Maguire Saka
Henderson
Foden Grealish
Sterling Kane Rashford

What I think we’ll see

Pickford
Walker Stones Maguire
TAA Rice Henderson Shaw
Grealish
Kane Sterling

Thingis that whoever gets picked has to adapt their club tactics to whatever Southgate wants to play and it helps if your from certain teams-.If there was a game that meant anything tomorrow then the squad would be full of United,Liverpool and maybe City- only one of those teams are in form

--------------Pope----------
TAA-Maguire-Stones-Shaw
----Rice---Henderson---
Saka-----Foden-----Grealish
-----------Kane---------------

Pope
TAA Stones Maguire Shaw
Henderson Rice/Mount
Sterling Foden Grealish
Kane

On form this season I think that should be the team although AWB could easily replace TAA.

When you play us, I'm hoping it's all your terrible players with Dion Dublin brought out of retirement leading the line.

Who will be first to say you would still beat us? I know you're dying to.

I predict it's going to be a disaster. Southgate doesn't have the experience or ability to work out a way of fitting the best players into a cohesive side its going to be a total reliance on individual moments.

What he should do is decide on his core players and build his team around getting the best out of them. Kane is obviously going to be the striker, get the wingers that work best with him. Pick your number 10 and build the midfield around them. Pick your number 1 centre back and then give him the most complimentary partner.

If everyone was fit and it started tomorrow I'd have

Pope
Walker
Stones
Slabhead
Chilwell
Rice
Ward-prowse
Foden
Sterling
Rashford
Kane.

Not sure how he can have Henderson in midfield when he hasn't played there all season. Southgate isn't going to get England playing dominant Pep football so I think pace upfront is the best option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.