What would you consider to be a succesful season?

I'm indifferent as a football supporter to success.

I don't measure my allegiance to the club based on success.

if we lost every game, relegated and so on - I'd have to accept this and go along with it as part of the City story.

Win, Lose, or Draw... no big issue - of course I'd rather we won the Premier league and so on but if it doesn't happen I wouldn't necessarily throw my shirt onto the pitch like the gloryseeker today at Wembley.

Have to accept the results and move on.
As long as the team is committed and tries.

To my mind there is no question it is successful if we win the league and an over achievement if we win the champs league or win more than one trophy. That said imagine we came second, got to champs league semi and won the FA cup that would still I think be successful but more marginal overall!

Then other factors come through such as bringing through young players , who we sign etc that are also influences

It's going to be a tough season to win any trophy because the competition for success will be fierce so I'll be kind've happy with any silverware but qualification for champs league is a minimum for a successful season. I believe this year we'll be facing intelligent managers who have grown tactically and they all look to have strong squads full of talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.