What Would You Like To Ask UEFA President Michel Platini?

Re: What Would You Like To Ask UEFA President Michel Platini

Could just imagine him wearing a black beret,blue and white striped top,a ring of onions round his neck and him peddling his way towards the etihad on his black bicycle,with the latest rule changes to ffp to fcuk us over.I would ask Michel how would you like it,before he could answer i would shove the beret,onions and bicycle up his fat arse then saying here's to your ffp....

Why did you vote for Qatar to host the World Cup in 2022?

Muffin or barm?, is it chips, or chips with gravy over?,

deano ou812 said:
Could just imagine him wearing a black beret,blue and white striped top,a ring of onions round his neck and him peddling his way towards the etihad on his black bicycle,with the latest rule changes to ffp to fcuk us over.I would ask Michel how would you like it,before he could answer i would shove the beret,onions and bicycle up his fat arse then saying here's to your ffp....

Peddling away surely?

"Who holds the real power at UEFA, Michel? No need to answer, it was a rhetorical question."

Rammyblues said:
Will you be opening our new academy when it is finished.

Please city invite him to do this!! Ideally platini will be accompanied by a castrated Gill wearing Arsehole Wenger's death mask.

Is it right for someone so heavily involved in Utd to be so heavily involved in Uefa?

I remember a story where a certain footballer didn't have a clue how to change a wheel on his car!, my question to MP is " Are you also a thick Cnut?" and before you answer, I already have my opinion!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.