What Would You Like To Ask UEFA President Michel Platini?

Re: What Would You Like To Ask UEFA President Michel Platini

how pathetically small is your dick exactement?

Michel, I remember watching you play back in '83 in Dublin. You were some player and you glided across the Lansdowne Road pitch - although as I recall Ireland won the game - but you were a joy to watch.

So tell me now; why are you such an old fat corrupt ****??

Dear Mr. Platini.

Hopefully I can bring the level of respect to this thread that has so far been lacking and which you clearly deserve.
You were a great player and my guess is you would like also to leave a respected list of accomplishments as an administrator.
As FFP will clearly be your legacy. How will it feel to go down in history as a:

..............................................FAT FROGGY PRICK

Can you please tell us your thoughts on Spanish Clubs(Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico, etc) owing the Spanish Government 100's million of Euros in unpaid taxes.

And why in your opinion that doesn't break FFPR rules, as well as not giving them an unfair advantage over the other clubs bound by FFPR.

Marshal Philippe Pétain or Napoleon Bonaparte - who is your favourite?

Haw he haw he haw he haw!

citykev28 said:
Would you consider the following proposal for the way forward for European club football:

A competition strictly for the elite. Only the Champions of each country qualify to play in it. It could be called the European Champions Cup maybe.

A secondary competition for the teams that just miss out on winning their domestic leagues. Maybe 2 or 3 clubs from each league qualify. You could call this something like The UEFA Cup.

Finally, a competition for the teams that win the domestic cup in each country. Underdogs like Hull City and Wigan Athletic may have the chance to progress in European competition without the fear of the elite getting a second chance after being knocked out of a different competition. You could call this something wacky like The European Cup Winners Cup.

Just an idea.

Stop talking sense man!

jrb said:
What Would You Like To Ask UEFA President Michel Platini?

Despite being a multi-millionaire, and wearing designer clothes. Why do you always look like a fat Charlie Chaplin?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.