what would you rather win league or world cup ?

League. I'd also rather we won the league cup with an extra time handball against a league 2 team than England win the world cup.

I'm English, I like my country and care about it. I just don't care about the England team. I'd rather no British teams (or Ireland) qualify so I can watch tournaments without the hysteria. If england won the world cup the media and public reaction would be unbearable. All the plastic fans would line the streets like with the rugby WC win. Makes me shudder.

So, in conclusion, I'd rather city get a point on saturday than England win the WC.

amazed at how many people are not arsed about the england team. Is it because for so many years we have no had one player in the team?
I love the buzz around the country when we play in the world cup. The world cup is the biggest thing in football. I still remember owen scoring against the argies when i was 8 and after we lost my dad going outside and ripping the shed down lol. David fucking batty spooning a pen.

Cannot wait for the summer.

Goater's Shin said:
League. I'd also rather we won the league cup with an extra time handball against a league 2 team than England win the world cup.

I'm English, I like my country and care about it. I just don't care about the England team. I'd rather no British teams (or Ireland) qualify so I can watch tournaments without the hysteria. If england won the world cup the media and public reaction would be unbearable. All the plastic fans would line the streets like with the rugby WC win. Makes me shudder.

So, in conclusion, I'd rather city get a point on saturday than England win the WC.

Thank fook! I couldn't put it in words, but you did! A tenner's in the post! ;)

dw7 said:
garyowensgolfclubs said:
An assumption all city fans are england fans daft thread

WHY HE DIDNT SAY ENGLAND WIN THE WORLD CUP sorry for the caps
Sorry read it grammatically right now. I would rather City win the World Cup TIT!!!!!!!!!!!! Do not appologise for the CAPS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.