what would you rather win league or world cup ?

alanjames24 said:
Goater's Shin said:
League. I'd also rather we won the league cup with an extra time handball against a league 2 team than England win the world cup.

I'm English, I like my country and care about it. I just don't care about the England team. I'd rather no British teams (or Ireland) qualify so I can watch tournaments without the hysteria. If england won the world cup the media and public reaction would be unbearable. All the plastic fans would line the streets like with the rugby WC win. Makes me shudder.

So, in conclusion, I'd rather city get a point on saturday than England win the WC.

Thank fook! I couldn't put it in words, but you did! A tenner's in the post! ;)

Victor meldrews eat your heart out.

I would take any trophy over the World Cup. England mean nothing to me now.

Oh, and England have a band so they don't deserve to even win a game unless it's against someone wih a bigger, shitter and more annoying (if possible) band.

I like England but would rather City avoid relegation than England win the world cup!! Club before country all day!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.